Chapter Eighteen: Teasing Gone Wrong

A/N's Note: Hi guys! Before we get into the chapter, I wanted to update you on why I've been gone for so so long with no update. I've been trying to juggle school and work along with also being sick. I had the flu initially or a strand of it...IDK WHAT WAS IN THAT STRAND BECAUSE THAT WAS THE LONGEST AND WEIRDEST COLD I EVER HAD?!?!?!? And, this past week I had to go to the hospital because my stomach was hurting unbearably bad...and I'm working on figuring out that situation... Long story short, I don't want to say that I'm necessarily back, but I do wanna say I am continuing this story because I love it so much. But, I cannot promise that  I'll upload a new chapter each week. Most likely, it'll be slower updates than before,  but I'll try to be more frequent! Thank you all so much for you're love and support! Now, let's get into the next chapter!! :)))

 Most likely, it'll be slower updates than before,  but I'll try to be more frequent! Thank you all so much for you're love and support! Now, let's get into the next chapter!! :)))

Armani's POV

I finished the last little sip of black tea and placed my mint green mug into the sink, before rushing to the bathroom to get ready for today's plans. Antonio was picking me up to go get some yummy food and do some shopping around the plaza for his parent's ball that was coming up. I smiled a small grin to myself as I fumbled to turn the shower head on. Even after being here so long, I forgot how the showerhead worked from time to time.

I waited for the shower to heat up while throwing a shower cap over my coils. I didn't feel like having to redo the whole moisturizing process if they had gotten wet. Once the shower was warm enough, I hopped in and did my routine.

I cut my shower short and sighed a refreshing sigh as I stepped out and wrapped a lilac colored microfiber towel around me. Just as I finished moisturizing my face and applying my favorite vanilla-scented lotion, I heard a doorbell ring.

"Antonio?" I questioned out loud as I quickly shimmed into my silk robe and thrown fuzzy socks on to keep my heels moisturized.

"Coming!" I shouted parading into the living space from the bathroom.

I took a quick peek out of the peephole and reached my hand down to the brass knob and slowly cracked the door open. In front, stood a younger-looking boy--early twenties--with disheveled sandy blonde hair and wide, bright emerald eyes. He wore a navy, cotton jumpsuit with the sleeves rolled up and the first few buttons were undone allowing for a white ribbed tank top to peek out.

He had a very boyish appearance which was present when a light pink cross tattered across his cheeks, while he cheesed a nervous, cheeky smile. Immediately, I took in my appearance of my see-through crimson robe that didn't leave much to the imagination. I thought it was going to be Antonio at the door and I could tease him a little bit before we went out on our date.

Suddenly, I felt extremely embarrassed at the realization and could feel my cheeks heating up. Thank god I'm black and he can't see too much of my blush. I crossed my arms across my chest and hid slightly behind the door.