Chapter Ten: The Morning After

Armani's POV

Armani's POV

I woke up to the golden sun peeking through the black curtains, which only continued to worsen my already exhausting migraine. I sighed a frustrated sigh and went to go stretch before I realized something was holding me down to the bed.

What the hell?

I fully opened my eyes, inviting the light in, and looked down at what was causing my restrained movement.

I gasped at the sight of a shirtless man laying face down with his arm banded around my torso, holding me down to the bed. I don't remember going home with anyone tonight. I looked around my surroundings and realized I wasn't even home.

The room wasn't absurdly large, but it was most definitely bigger than my bedroom considering I lived in a studio apartment. I noticed the room had a very dark color scheme sticking to colors on the grayscale with a little bit of dark brown wood tones here and there on the floors and accent wall. I laid on a king-sized bed that had a light gray soft headboard with dark gray covers and a black blanket at the tip of our feet.  Across the bed, there was a black and white thin striped chair with another black fur blanket, and next to it sat a white marble end table that had various books on it.

His Bedroom

The room was very nicely designed and looked to be very clean, besides my shoes which I spotted sprawled on the dark rug under the bed

The room was very nicely designed and looked to be very clean, besides my shoes which I spotted sprawled on the dark rug under the bed.  The bedroom was very masculine and looked straight out of an early 2000s bachelor pad in a rom-com movie.

I ran my fingers through my hair on the verge of ripping it out, trying to remember what happened last night.

The sleeping man started to stir in his sleep, as he started to shift his position to where now I could see his face. I took a quick peek and was shocked at the sight of the person in front of me.

ANTONIO?!

His soft tussled dark brown curls cowered over his face as if they were blocking his sight from the peeking spotlights of golden sunlight starting to poke through the gaps of the curtains. I traced my eyes over his sharp features. He was handsome awake, but even more when he was quiet and asleep.