Chapter Seven: Will She Still Love Me?

Antonio's POV

Antonio's POV

Her lips were soft, warm, and felt silken against my own. I could feel a soft little tickle of her breath against my nose. The smell of her vanilla-scented perfume electrified the hairs on my skin. I ran my fingers delicately through her beautiful coils in an attempt to pull her closer than she already was to me.

How could her lips feel impossibly soft against mine? Our lips fit together as if she was the last missing piece of the puzzle that I was searching for.

This was the most perfect kiss I had ever experienced in my sick life.

She started to pull away to finally take a real gasp of air and it made me feel extremely greedy inside. Once I had a taste, I didn't want to let go. I felt like I was destined to love Armani. Many would say it's too soon to tell, but I just had this feeling that I never had before.

A feeling that I didn't even feel with my late first love.

Every moment spent with Armani, felt so relaxing and warm. I wished for her to realize that she was the sun on a rainy day. I didn't let her self-deprecating comments slip past me. I would need to fix that, but for now, all I wanted to do was focus on the lovely lady in front of me. More importantly, her soft lips that I just claimed.

"Armani..." I whined with a pout to my lips, "Can I kiss you again?"

"Mmm...I'm not too sure...I'm still kinda hungry," she teased me with a laugh while picking up some grapes to eat, "Maybe later."

She now further removed herself from my body while I kept making attempts to get closer to her. I scoffed annoyed and flustered, but I wasn't going to force her.

I leaned forward myself pouring some red wine into our glasses. I sipped mine slowly since I still had to drive her back home afterward. I had a high tolerance for alcohol, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

The once blue, clouded sky started to fade to hues of pink and orange. There looked like there was gonna be a beautiful sunset today.

The View