Alastor

Hello! I'm so excited to see where this book goes! If you have any ideas PLEASE tell me. Okay Goodbye have a beautiful day or night to whoever is reading this. Now  𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 ~{Alastor pov}~

This girl, she fell from the ledge above from where i was sitting. She scared away the deer i was about to go after. Though, i didn't expect her to ask for my help. It was quite amusing to see her beg. Honestly, i was thinking about killing her. She did scare away my lunch after all but maybe i can get something out of this.

"Take my hand dear" i said as i held out my hand for her to take. "o-okay" she said as she took my hand. I teleported us to a different patch of woods, quite far from where we first were.

~~~~~

~{Y/n pov}~

We teleported and it felt so weird but more than anything you were confused. You had multiple thought flowing in and out of your head at once

'What is this man? Who is he? Where is he taking me? Is he going to hurt me?'

 We teleported to a patch of grassy land with many trees around. 

"Thank you for h-helping me but where are we?" you asked.

 "One moment, my dear" He said, as he crouched down and touched the grass with some green fire looking shit coming from his hand. 

'What the fuck is happening?'  you thought.

 A few moments later a crimson and black house appeared out of thin air, it was a large two story house with rose bushes on each side.

"Oh my god h-how-" you were cut off by him

 "i'll explain, just come inside it's a little cold out" he held out his hand for you to take, he had a huge smile plastered on his face.

 To be honest, he was kind of terrifying but you didn't want to defy him. After all he just helped you get away from those people. So you took his hand and walked inside.

 You saw a beautiful crimson sofa with a dark red, almost black-looking coffee table in front of it. there was bookshelves surrounding the sofa and there were SO many books. 

'I guess he likes reading' you thought. there was a fluffy black rug under the coffee table. You walked into the next room and it was a kitchen, it was already fully stocked with food and drinks to your surprise. 

 [TIME SKIP]

After a while of touring the house, you found what he said was your room. 

{it looks like this}