Stroll in the park

After eh-what happened, you and Alastor made your ways to the park he was talking about before, seeing as though you two still had a good 20 minutes until Lucifer and Lilith left the hotel.

You and Alastor reached the park gate which, had overgrown vines wrapped around it and rust that covered almost every inch of the gate-To the point that when Alastor opened it, you could hear a loud creaking.

"Oh my, i'm sorry. I didn't expect it to be so..loud" He said as he stepped aside, letting you walk in the park before him.

"It's alright, no harm done" You said with a soft smile as he walked in after you.

The park was quite overgrown, it was clear this park wasn't being taken care of whatsoever. There was vines and various types of plants and wild flowers scattered everywhere, along with a porcelain bird fountain that looked to be nearing its final days. There were vines that wrapped around the gate and the fence, along with an old dying tree in the middle of the park.

"It looks different from how it was last time.." He said as you turned to him.

"When was the last time you were here?" You asked, suspiciously.

"Hm if i recall, it was 60-ish years ago" He said.

"Well no shit it looks different then." You said as he chuckled, you and him strolled around the park until you and him found a bench. 

It was a wooden bench and like the rest of the park, it was quite worn down but it was still stable. You brushed the bench off a little bit and sat down, with Alastor joining next to you.

After a little while of looking around, you caught Alastor staring at you.

"Is something the matter?" He asked as you looked at him with a raised brow.

"I should be asking you that, is there something on me?" You asked as he chuckled and shook his head.

"I was just thinking.." He said as he stood up and walked over to a rose bush, it was the one of the only thing that was still living and vibrant in this park. One of the only things that still looked pretty. 

He plucked the one of the roses that were less wilted than the others and walked back over to you, he slightly caressed your cheek with his thumb as he moved a stray hair from your face.  He brushed the hair that rested in front of your ear to the back of it and laid the rose on your ear, being careful as to not cut you with its thorns. After he did he backed up and sat down again, with a soft smile on his face he said

"Perfect"

You giggled slightly and held your face where his hand once laid and rubbed it slightly, if he kept up with this your face would soon be matching his suit. After watching you, he took out a pocket watch and looked at the time.

"Its 10:00,  it seems we lost track of time. Charlie's parents left 15 minutes ago" He said, as he stood up you did too, intertwining your fingers with his as you made your ways back to the hotel.

~~~~~~

You and him made it to the hotel after a little bit of walking, he opened the door and stepped aside, letting you walk in before himself. You were both greeted by charlie, who apologized once more for making you two leave. Of course you both accepted it, she was only doing it to keep you safe from lucifer. 

Who knows what he might do.

Anyways, you and Alastor started walking until he caught your attention.

"Dear?" He asked as you turned your head to look at him.

"Would you like me to get you that meat now?" He asked as a smile formed on your face, as it did he chuckled

"i'll take that as a yes, i'll be back soon darling" He said as he leaned over and gave you a small kiss on the cheek before leaving back out the front door.