Confession

"I love you"

He said.

His face was dripping with sweat. He was very nervous.

'is he being serious, is he just playing with me?'  you thought.

With all the thoughts running in  your head, you didn't know how to respond. 

He started to turn away from you

"I-i'm sorry i understand"

'How foolish of me. Of course the doesn't love a Demon.'

He thought.

"Al" you said to him, as he turned back at you.

You grabbed his tie and pulled him closer, his face getting more red by the second. You didn't know exactly what you were doing but you kissed him and he kissed back. His hand grabbed your cheek lightly as your hand found its way into his hair.

You both broke from the kiss. As Alastor tried to find the words to say, you told him 

"Alastor, I love you too" You said to the blushing demon.

 His smile quickly grew as he went for another kiss. You both were kissing passionately, until you both needed air.

 He scooped you off of the ground and walked back to the house, holding you bridal style. You laid there in his arms as you nuzzled your face into his chest. 

His lips kissed your forehead, which only made you blush more. 

We had gotten back to the house and he brought you to your room and sat you down on your bed. He was about to leave until you said 

"Al?"

"Yes my dear?" he asked.

"I was-I wanted to know if i could maybe, sleep in your bed with you tonight.." I said

"Why of course darling!" He said, scooping you back into his arms and walking out the bedroom door. He walked to his bedroom and sat you down on his bed. As he snapped his fingers, his clothes changed into nightwear. 

He snapped his fingers again and some comfy clothing spawned into his hands. He gave it to you and you said thank you as you went to his bathroom to change.

"Everything feels like a dream. I cant believe this is all happening. I'm happy" I said, softly to myself as i undressed and changed into the nightwear Alastor had given to me. I walked out of the bathroom to see Alastor sitting up on the bed, reading. He had little reading glasses on too.

'How cute' i thought as i sat down next to him.

"Having fun reading?" I asked

"I would say so, yes" he said as his smile grew

I laughed a little as i leaned my head on his shoulder.

His hand went to my hair as he started playing with my hair, he saw that i was starting to fall asleep. He moved over and turned off the lights. We both laid down, I laid down onto my side as he snaked his arm around me and nuzzled his face into my neck

I giggled slightly as i drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

[the next morning]

I woke up to Alastor still cuddled up to me. He must have realized that i woke up, because then 

"Hello darling, how did you sleep?" He cooed. 

"I slept well" I said as i sat up. "What about you?" i asked. He looked slightly upset, because i moved so him arm was no longer around me.