The three V's

Okay can we please appreciate how adorable Velvet is? Anyways i just wanna thank everybody who had read this so far. 87 reads is more than ever thought i would get, Thank you everyone and i hope you enjoy this chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were watching Tv in your room. The door flung open out of nowhere.

"Hey toots, wanna go shopping?" Angel said standing in the doorway.

"Okay first of all, have you ever heard of privacy? Second, im flat broke dude." You said to the fluffy spider.

"Babe, of course i have. And its my treat." He said.

"Whats the catch?" You asked him, knowing he wouldn't do this out of nowhere.

"You caught me, i really gotta get out the house. Your boyfriend is trying to send me to double hell"  he said while looking around the hallway.

"What did you do this time?" you asked.

"I touched his ears and now hes hunting me." He said while walking over to you, he pulled you out of bed and said

"C'mon i don't got long before i die again. get your fucking shoes on" He said in a rush.

"Damn, okay chill" You said as you put your shoes on and walked out of the bedroom door.

"FUCK! HURRY UP" Angel said while running away as you spotted alastor staring as him, before calmly walking towards you.

"Where are you going dearie?" he asked you.

"Angel said that you're about to kill him again so he's bringing me shopping" you said.

"I was going to kill him hes getting on my nerves again, but i don't know if going shopping with him would be the best choice" he told you.

"I know but i never really spend much time with him. I'll be careful" You said with a smile.

"Very well, but if something happens, call me" He said while holding your cheek.

"Of course" You said while giving him a short kiss, before you ran away while waving goodbye.

"Okay Angel, lets go" You said to him when you found him, hiding behind the grumpy husk.

You both walked down the streets into various shops, with Angel keep trying to buy you er-'toys' and lingerie. You declined both. He later brought you into a sweets shop and bought you a chocolate cupcake (Change flavor if you don't like chocolate).

"Thanks Angel" You said to the spider as you both walked out the door.

"No prob, toots. But there is one more shop i wanna check out." He said to you.

"Oh sure." You said, knowing it would most likely be an inappropriate shop.

And sure enough it was.

"Hey, take a look at this!" He said holding up an outfit up to you as he squinted his eyes.

"Ew Angel, gross." you said as you looked away, embarrassed.