Merry Christmas!

Hello to all my readers! Here's a fun Christmas chapter for the holidays, enjoy!

You woke up, but Alastor wasn't next to you. He wasn't even in the room from what you could see while lying down. You threw the covers off of yourself as you stretched your arms and legs then stood up. You stepped away from the bed, taking a blanket with you as you moved throughout the room.

"Al?" You called as you looked in the bathroom, he wasn't in there though. You only looked in there because you heard water, but the faucet was just dripping a little. You turned the sink off before walked back over to the bed. You put on some socks and opened the door, where you heard commotion going on downstairs. It was faint, but you could tell who was talking.

"I don't want to wear this thing, I look ridiculous!" It was Alastor yelling.

"Come on, smiles. Just wear it." As you stepped out the bedroom you recognized Angel's voice too. You walked down the stairs until you made it down all of the way, when you did, you stopped dead in your tracks when you saw him.

"Al, You got a visitor." Vaggie teased.

"Huh? Ah! Um-uh Good morning, don't mind my appearance I..uh" It didn't look like he knew what to say. His eyes were darting back and forth everywhere.

 His eyes were darting back and forth everywhere

(I kinda rushed the drawing so it's not too good)

"Rudolph, huh?" You asked with  grin.

"Don't tease me, I didnt even wanna wear this thing.." He said, crossing his arms.

"Wait til' I put the red nose and lights on him." Angel said, holding both the lights, and the stupid little foam nose up.

"I AM NOT PUTTING ON ANYTHING ELSE. I AM AT MY LIMIT. Boundaries are being set, and you're lucky i'm even wearing this." He said as you snickered.

"This isn't funny, its harassment." He said, looking at you.

"It's a little funny, Rudolph." You said.

 You looked around the hotel to see it almost fully decorated with Christmas decorations. Charlie was putting things like ornaments and lights on the tree while Nifty was on Husk's shoulders, trying to put the star on the top of the tree. Wow, was Husk sober for once? The tree was pretty tall, maybe 10-12 feet tall so Husk had to use his wings. Angel was teasing Alastor while Vaggie watched.

"It's a little weird, isn't it?" You said to Vaggie.

"Huh? Oh, you mean the decorations?" She asked.

"Yeah, I mean, we're celebrating Christmas. In hell." You said.

"Yeah, but Charlie really wanted to do it. I'm not sure why. I don't even know how she got the decorations, or the tree for that matter, actually." She said, she looked over at Charlie who was standing on a ladder, trying to put more ornaments up. 

As she did, the ladder shook a little bit, making charlie try to balance herself in order to not fall. When she saw this, Vaggie immediately rushed over and held it still, so Charlie didn't have to worry about it shaking. Having no idea where Alastor and Angel went, you looked around the hotel until you found them-well, Angel at least. He was tied up with some thin rope a regretful look marked his face.

"Hey uh, a little help?" He asked, you couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Come on, this floor is dirty. I don't wanna keep layin' here." He said, you agreed.

 Even though it was a slim chance that it was, Nifty doesn't usually let it get very dirty. You walked back, going into the hotel's kitchen. You looked in the drawers until you found a good pair of scissors. When you got back, you cut Angel lose. It was a little difficult but the rope was thin enough to cut.

"No, my dear. Why do that? It would've made it easier to bury him while he was bound." He said behind you, as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"You're not burying Angel." You said with a small smile.

"Ah, well I have a gift for you darling." He said as you gasped slightly. You and him walked, making your ways into the lobby where the rest of the staff had been.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know this was going to be happening or I would have gotten you something." You said as he chuckled. He snapped his fingers, making a mistletoe appear in his hands. He dangled it above you and his head.

"A simple kiss will suffice." He said, leaning closer and pulling you into a kiss. You two only broke from it when you heard the snap of a camera.

"CHARLIE!" He said when he realized that she took a picture of you and him.

"Christmas memories!" She giggled as he sighed.

"That's right, my gift for you! Come along." He said, pulling you by the hand until you both reached his room.

"Well, I wasn't completely aware we were going to be giving gifts either, or that Charlie was doing any of this. So, I didn't get anything big but I hope these will be okay." He said, revealing a maroon vase of black dahlias and red roses. They were stunning, gorgeous.

"Alastor, of course these are okay. I love them." You said, a bigger smile forming onto your face.

"I'm glad to hear so." He said, handing the vase to you. 

"Is it alright if I keep them in here? I dont go into my room very much anymore." You said with a small chuckled.

"Mhm! Here, i'll set them on the window sill." He said, taking them back once more and placing them there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! And I hope everyone is having a good time.

[Word count: 962]