Final notes

Just a few notes and how I feel about this story.

[You don't have to read if you don't want to!]

1. It definitely went too fast. After like chapter 5, the reader was already dating Alastor. I think I just wanted to kinda skip over that stuff and get straight to the dating part of the story. But I wish I had taken more time writing where you get to know him.

2. The dad situation. So, this story was supposed to take place modern day, but the dad had like henchmen? I have no idea what I was thinking when i was writing that part, it makes no sense.

3. Some people pointed out that for some reason I made it so that hell had like regular weather? I don't know why, that made no sense to me either. Like when it said something about it being chilly, i'm not sure why I put that.

4. Some people also pointed out that you were getting kidnapped too much, and yeah I agree. Like damn it was Vox and Velvet, Val basically, and Lucifer? I understand once, maybe even twice. But four? 😥

Overall, its not incredibly terrible for my first time writing but uhh its still kind of bad. My writing has gotten better and that showed later on in the book (hopefully). I want to try and re write some of these things that I pointed out but the dad thing might be a little difficult to rework. I just hope that you guys enjoyed it, even if it was just a little bit! Even though the some of the book wasn't the best and some aspects of it didn't make sense, I still had a lot of fun writing this story.

And since I know that some parts of the story don't make sense and might be a little confusing, please feel free to ask me any questions so I can clear things up if they don't make sense!

I also have a few drawings that would go along with this book like how Lea, the minor characters like Zeon, Keio, and Layon, look like. Though, the drawings still need to be finished so I don't know when they will be shown.

Anyways, that's all so goodbye!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆 || (𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) 🎉