Rain

After a few days went by, the commotion about Alastor going on his ramage slowly died down but people were still scared when he would walk past them. On a better note, the hotel was finally starting to go more smoothly but of course, that meant more work for you and the others but you didn't really mind helping out.

"Hi Y/nnn!" Nifty said behind you, you were simply cleaning up one of the vacant rooms that were going to be used soon. Seeing as though, Charlie said that more demons were already booked to come in later in the week.

"Oh, hi Nifty" You said with a smile as you turned around.

"I'll take this off of your hands, Alastor said he wanted to see you. He's downstairs in the lobby." She said.

"Thank you" You said as you bent down and pat her head before walking out of the room.

 You walked down the hallway then down the stairs, when you made it downstairs Alastor was sitting in the lobby on the couch. He was humming and slightly tapping his foot to the jazz music that was playing throughout the hotel.

"Ah Darling!" He said with a wide smile when he saw you, he sat up and walked over to you.

"Hello~" You said, dragging out the "o".

"I heard that you wanted to see me?" You asked.

"Mhm" He hummed, happily.

"Whats up?" You asked.

"Well, I wanted to do something. To get out of here, with you of course. I wanted to take you out for dinner, I haven't been able to lately even though i've wanted too." He said.

"I would but I don't have a lot of money and-" You were cut off.

"It's my treat, dear. I couldn't possibly make you pay" He said with a closed eye smile, you sighed happily.

"Well if you're paying-" You said jokingly, before being cut off.

"Then it's settled! Be ready by 8, sweetheart." He said, giving you a kiss on the cheek before walking away. You placed your hand on the spot where he had kissed as your smile grew wider.

"Adorable.." You said quietly to yourself.

You looked at the time, 6:38. Your shift was over a few minutes ago, so you ran up the stairs and instead of alastors room, you ran into yours. You still come in here, just not that often. Though, you had some nice clothes in here that you wanted to choose from. 

After looking around in the closet, you settled on a reddish-brown dress. It wasn't long enough to reach your ankles, it stopped a little past your knees.  Besides it being red, it also had a white lace trimming at the bottom of it. It wasn't over the top fancy or anything but it was pretty. You grabbed some white ruffled socks, along with some black flats.

You walked over to the bed after you grabbed them and sat them down. You folded the dress and socks and rested them down, with the flats on top of the socks. You walked into the bathroom and opened the cabinet under the sink and grabbed a towel and sat it down on the counter.

You locked the door and soon undressed, throwing your dirty clothes in the laundry bin that sat nearby the sink. You ran the water until it hit the perfect temperature, then stepped in. The water was soothing as it ran down your body. You washed yourself, and your hair and then stepped out. You looked at the time and it was 7:30, so 30 minutes left..

You wrapped the towel around yourself and walked out of the bathroom, one thing that was new in the room was Alastor. HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DAMN BATHROOM DOOR.

"Shit! Al! What if i was naked?" You said to him with a small, angry frown on your, now red face. He leaned in closer to your ear and whispered.

"That'd be lovely~" He cooed, you could feel your face burning more at his small comment.