~Twenty Two~

Jimin stayed with Y/n until she was calm, then called Hobi to bring Aeri back. She painted a happy face when Aeri ran in and jumped on her lap. "How's my angel? Did you have fun today with uncle Hobi and Jimin?" She nodded. "Uncle Hobi took me to his house after the park and we played Mario Kart. I beat him almost every time too!" Y/n exaggerated her surprise. "You did?? Wow! You must be really good then because uncle Hobi used to beat me every time when we were kids." "I am, huh uncle Hobi?" He smiles and nods. "You sure are Ri. Beat the pants off of me." He looks at Y/n and winks, she knows he let her win. "How about you go get ready for your bath." Aeri gives Hobi and Jimin hugs and runs out of the room. She turns to the guys and tries to smile. "Thank you guys. Really. I'm sorry I put you both in that situation." Hobi scoffs and hugs his sister. "What situation? I spent the day with my niece. We had a blast." She nodded and pulled away. He looked closer at her and asked, "are you ok Y/nnie?" She smiles and nods. "I'm fine. I'll be fine." Hobi sighs. "I know that's a lie but I'll let you lie to me today. But you're going to have to do something about this Y/n. It's not getting any better, it's getting worse." She bites her lip and nods. She swallows tears and he hugs her again. "You know I'm always here for you and Ri. I'll do anything for you. We all will. You have an army of support behind you." "I know. Thank you Hobi." He lets her go and Jimin walks up and hugs her. "Try to rest after you get Ri to bed. And call me, day or night, I'd you need anything. I'll be here in a second if you need me." She nods into his chest. "I know. Thank you for everything today Jimin. I'm sorry I ruined your evening." He rubs her back. "Stop it. You didn't ruin anything. I love you Y/n. I'll always be here for you."  She says goodbye to the two and they leave.

"I want to go to FNC right now and beat the shit out of that asshole" Hobi grits out in anger. Jimin chuckles. "Calm down sunshine. I'd love to too, but that's not the answer. Y/n will have to make her own choice of when she's had enough." Hobi scoffs. "Maybe he'll open his eyes soon and fix this" Jimin says, trying to give hope to the hopeless couple. "I wish you'd just steal her back. Take her away from him." Jimin laughs. "I'd never do that. Then I'm no better than he is. I've hurt her like she's hurting now once already. I'd never be a part of it again. I'll only be there to pick her up now." Hobi looks over at Jimin and smiles. "I know you still love her Jiminie." Jimin smiles and nods, half laughing. "Everyone knows that. I tell her all the time I love her. I'll always love her." Hobi grabs his arm to gain his attention. His face is serious. "No Jimin...I know you're still IN love with her." Jimin's eyes grow wide and he quickly looks away. "You can deny it all you want. To us, to Y/n, to yourself even. But I see it. I know how you really feel. I can't imagine how hard the last four years have been, watching her be with another man and them raise their kid together." Jimin sighs and shakes his head. "I'd rather have her this way than not have her any way. As for me being in love with her....I don't know what you want me to say." Hobi chuckles. "You don't have to say anything Chim. I know you've changed and aren't who you were all those years ago. So, just be there for her when this all falls apart. And it's going to fall apart, I can see it happening. They're barely together now and it's been getting worse by the day for months. So be there for her when she falls. Pick her back up and you just never know. You might get your second chance she wouldn't give you all those years ago." Jimin chuckles and smacks Hobi's back shaking his head.

Y/n gets Aeri to sleep and then drags herself to her bed. She crawls under the covers and forces herself to breathe and not cry. She fails miserably. She cries herself to sleep like she does most nights anymore. She wakes up when she feels the bed dip beside her. Zuho wraps his arms around her and pulls himself into her and kisses her head. "I'm sorry baby. I'm going to do better." Her throat burns from holding back her tears. Empty words. Empty promises he recites almost daily now but never follows through with. "Are you asleep?" She keeps her eyes shut and prays he'll stop talking and go to sleep. He sighs. "I love you and I'm sorry." He holds her tight and not too long later she can tell by his breathing that he's asleep. She silently cries as he holds her tight. She feels so lost. She wakes to an empty bed. Her mind preparing her that he is gone already. She slides out of bed and heads down the hall. She hears Zuho and Aeri laughing in the kitchen and she walks in to see them making breakfast. "Eomma! You ruined the surprise! Me and Appa were going to bring you breakfast in bed." She feels anger seeing Zuho acting like everything is ok, but that's what they've been doing for months. Pretending for their daughter. She looks at him and sees the guilt in his eyes and paints on a smile as her focus shifts to Aeri and she sits at the bar. "Wow! You guys did this for me? What for?" Aeri smiled up at her dad and he nudged her, smiling back before flipping the pork. "Because we love you. That's what Appa said the reason was for." Y/n swallowed down tears and smiled. "I'm one lucky woman then to get this much love from Appa and you. Thank you guys." Zuho smiles and pours her some coffee. He brings it to her and leans down to kiss her softly. "I love you Y/n." "Yuck Appa!" Aeri giggles. Y/n smiles and he stands upright and walks back over to finish breakfast. Is he really trying?