kim taehyung - dare: stealing his boxers

You and your friends were playing a game called truth or dare in the cafeteria of your university. While one of your friends was completing his dare of asking a girl out, you saw your crush, kim taehyung aka the basketball team captain, walking out of the cafeteria hall.

Your other friends saw you watching him and they knew about your crush on the hottest captain of the university.

Lulu, one of your best friends, smirked at you as she snapped her fingers in front of you. You immediately shifted your gaze towards her and raised your brow, asking her what happened.

Your friend, who had gone to ask someone out, came back and sat beside you. "She isn't interested in me." Kit said as you chuckled and patted his back. "With that old man of yours? Sureee." You replied as everyone laughed.

"Did you even see him asking her out? All you were focused on were those thick daddy thighs and they could easily choke you to death." Enzo looked at you and smirked. "It's your turn now."

Kenneth smirked at you too. Seeing everyone smirking at you, you knew this wouldn't be easy for you. "Truth or dare, m/n?" Lulu asked and you immediately replied, "Dare."

You saw everyone giving you a certain look and you knew that you messed up big time. Lulu licked her lips before parting them to speak.

"Go to the changing room of the basketball team and steal taehyung's boxers." The moment she finished, everyone was completely shocked at how brutal the dare was, including you.

"What?- are you out of your mind?!" You whispered yelled. You would love to denied it but since you had to do a punishment and knew that it would be worse than this, you didn't have no choice but agree to the dare.

"Fine, I'll do it." You stood up and walked out of the cafeteria not letting anyone speak first. Kenneth came with you so that you could get an entry into the rooms.

Once you were outside of the door, your heart began racing. Kenneth nudged you before entering in first, and opening the door for you.

You had never been in the boy's changing room since you never been in a sports team and now you were here, to complete a stupid dare your friends had gave you. Stepping in, you tried not to look around at the boy's changing into their sports wear.

Once you were in, immediately all eyes were on you and only you and suddenly they began hooting and cheering. You awkwardly didn't know why they were doing this but in between all the chaos, Kenneth asked some where taehyung's locker was and took you there.

Some boys were talking among themselves while staring at you, opening the locker door.

"Never thought in my life some of the basketball players would check out another male." Kenneth whispered while you rolled your eyes.

You looked inside and saw many things. First, your eyes fell on the love note the other girls had stuck to the inside of his door. Then you saw some chocolates inside. But you couldn't find the one thing you mainly wanted.

Rummaging through the stuff, your hand finally landed on a fiber and you knew it was his boxers. Smiling, you pulled it out. It sure was his boxers but they had an iron man printed in the front and his mouth was printed right near the hole.

What the fuck?... you thought to yourself.

Your eyes widened at the position of the mouth as your cheeks suddenly became red. Crumpling up the cloth, you walked out of there as Kenneth closely followed you from behind.

You had seen some of the boys looking at you weirdly when they had seen taehyung's boxers in your hand.

Once you both were out of there, Kenneth burst into laughter. "Dude— what type of fucking boxers does this dude has?" He couldn't stop laughing but all you could think of was the positioning of the mouth of the iron man.

Going back to the cafeteria, you sat on your seat and shoved the others evidence that you completed your dare. And, as soon as their eyes landed on the boxers, they began laughing too.

"I can't believe you actually did that." Lulu held onto her tummy while laughing a bit. "Jeez, look at his choice though.. the hell." Peter was chuckling and checking it out. "And the mouth-" kit looked at you with wide eyes due to shock.

You just sat there and watched their reactions while your mind was clouded with thoughts of what would happen once he'd find out.

And, that exactly happened when kim taehyung burst into the cafeteria with a towel wrapped around his waist. "m/n l/n!" He stormed towards you as your eyes widened before you stood up, trying to step back and run away from there.

But before you could, he held your collar and pulled you towards him while his other free hand grabbed the boxers from kit hand and showed it to you.

"is this some kind of joke?!" He gritted his teeth.

You had to admit. Your ass was scared since you had never seen him this angry before. Worst part was that the whole cafeteria was looking at you both and some even recording the scene.

Your friends looked at how taehyung was angry at you and wanted to tell him that it was a dare but you beat them to it before they could. "it-it was a dare." You gulped hard as he tightened his grip on your collar.

"A dare?" Taehyung raised a brow but then smiled and let go of your hoodie. "I know." He giggled as Lulu gave him a high five. "I asked you to keep a good pair of boxers but what the hell is this?" She began laughing at the iron man boxers while taehyung joined her.

You and the others just stood there, confused. Lulu looked at you and giggled. "it was all our plan. Taehyung asked me to give you that dare and I told him to keep a normal pair but then.. he just-" she started laughing again.

"S-so.. you planned all of this?!" You asked him as he nodded. "Correct. It felt like it would be fun." He said before leaning in your face.

"I wanted to see if you'd be bold enough to do it." He pecked your cheek before patting Lulu's back and heading out of the cafeteria.

You just stood there, dumbfounded as you thought what the hell just happened.

the entire cafeteria was still silent until suddenly kit broke the awkwardly silence by shouting, starting everyone.

"...CAN SOMEONE SEND ME THAT VIDEO ONCE YOU ARE DONE?" Kit shouted as he began looking around.

-
hi! missed me?:]