Mark Tuan - Blowj*b

M/N = Male name

•••

Your eyes was glued onto the screen of the TV as Mark played a video game on his phone. "Mark?" You turned your head to your best friend who was sitting on the other side of the luxurious couch in his apartment.

He hummed in response without staring at you.

"I know this may sound a bit weird.. but I need to ask." You quietly said.

He turned to you, with confusion on his face. "What is it?"

"I would like for you to teach me something." You said while turning off the tv and went to sit by him.

Mark seemed completely confused due to your actions, while that look of confusion was still painted on him. "Tell me what it is m/n." You signed and told him what exactly you wanted.

"You know.. I've never given a blowjob before and all of my friends talked about how they have done it and I just wanted to know how. So, I was wondering if you could teach me how. This will change nothing between us. I promise." You explained while staring at his shocked expression.

He nervously laughed. "Oh— I don't know m/n. I love you but honestly you are asking a bit too much from me right now. We are just friends, no benefits between us and as much as you promise we will remain the same, I want to be able to see that you on the other hand will remain the same after the sight of you gagging on my dick." He scratched the back of his neck feeling slightly uncomfortable.

You scoff and made puppy eyes earning a frowned eyebrows from him.

He stayed silent while staring at you. You could tell he was thinking about it. his jaw clenched before speaking again. "if we do this.. we will never even mention this again. okay? Just pretend it never happened. Can you do that?" He highlighted, making you jump up from the couch.

"You serious?! Of course, where do I start from?" You looked at him excitedly, not understanding how uncomfortable he's quite feeling.

Mark awkwardly coughed. "Just go on your knees and take my sweatpants off. Then put my dick in your mouth.. and began bobbing your head." He awkwardly explained while you nodded and got on your knees. You slipped his pants off along with his boxers to reveal his huge boner.

"How in the actual hell am I supposed to fit that in my mouth, Mark? Do you not realize how big you are?" You questioned staring up at him, while you grabbed it with your left hand. He slightly threw his head back, and told you that it would fit and for you to trust him.

You placed your mouth over his tip, licking it before putting it in your mouth.

Mark groaned. "Don't tease me now." He said, grabbing your head and placing it on his dick.

You slipped your mouth down his length earning a few groans from him. Mark held onto the back of your head and guiding it downwards. You played with his balls, making him throw his head back fully. You heard several swear words leaving his mouth as you continued your actions.

"Fuck— just like that." He moaned, as you started to gag on his dick. Feeling the precum in your mouth and you began sucking harder than before.

The sound of gagging and moaning filled the entire room as you began sucking him harder.

Mark legs was shaking due to the pleasure he was receiving. Clearly enjoying this and glad he didn't denied it. "Oh fuck!" He shouted as he came in your mouth. Feeling something warm shooting down your throat as you swallowed every bit of it.

Tasted like bitter.

As you cleaned him off by licking the left overs, you sat next to him while licking your lips.

"You've done this before haven't you?" He breathe out while staring up at the ceiling with his dick still exposed.

You laughed. "No... but was I good." You asked him. Hoping it was a yes.

"m/n, I think that was the best fucking blowjob I've received." He turned to face your innocent face, and you gave him a proud smile.

You could see that his eyes were full of lust.

"You alright?" You questioned him, to make sure nothing was wrong with him. He sighed and pressed his lips onto yours before pulling away.

"We don't speak about this ever again, alright?"
He asked while you quickly nodded and grabbed his collar to bring him back to your lips.

-
Hope this is better than the old version:,)