Jeong Jaehyun - Birthday Boy

"Good morning baby. Happy birthday." You whispered cheerfully, rubbing jaehyun's arm softly as he started to stir.

"Good morning my love. And thank you." He smiled shyly, turning his body so that he was facing you.

"I'm so glad I get to spend it with you." Bringing your body closer to his, your head now resting against his chest.

He chuckled. "I'm glad too. And luckily we have some time for just the two of us before we have to go out for dinner." He replied, as you sighed, tracing your fingers along his collarbone.

"I know, I know, it gives me more time to cuddle with you." He laughed, pulling you closer towards him.

The deep tone of his voice reverberated through his chest, sending chills down your spine. The faint smell of his cologne filing your nose, it was times like this that nothing else matters.

Being that it was his birthday thought, you had much different plans than to just lay in each other's arms. While that sounded wonderful, you thought he deserved something more.. intimate.

"I was thinking of something else we could do before we leave." Your hand moved to rest on his lower abdomen, his eyes following your movements.

"And what is that?" He asked shakily, feeling your hand trial further down to inch under the elastic of his boxers.

"I thought I could give you part of your present now. Would you like that?" You asked teasingly, feeling his cock twitch as you started to palm him slowly.

No matter how many times you would touch and caress his body, he never failed to give you the reaction you were hoping for.

"I would." He whispered, letting his eyes fall shut and his head leaned back onto the pillow.

"Good. I think you'll enjoy it." Smirking at him, you took his cock into your hand.

"Pull the blanket back for me." You spoked, Jaehyun's hand coming to pull the blanket back to reveal his semi-hard cock.

"You're not even fully hard yet and already you are leaking." You laughed while his cheeks was blushing red. "Stop it." He whined, turning his face away.

Smiling at his reaction, you moved your attention back to pleasuring him, after all, it was his birthday.

Rubbing your thumb over his tip, you used the copious amount of his precum as a lube.

You started to slowly stroke him, his cock soon becoming fully erect. He began to squirm beside you while his breathing becoming more erratic.

Your fingers could barely touch due to his large size, the sight only making you move your hand faster, desperate to make him cum.

"Move." He whimpered, already rutting his hips up into your hand.

Continuing to move your hand, he let out a sigh of contentment. Watching as his jaw clenched when you sped up your movements.

"You've been such a good boy, I thought it was only fair to reward you on your birthday." With each upstroke you rubbed your thumb over his tip, his back arching off of the bed.

"Like that, keep doing that." He moaned, his free hand coming to grip your wrist.

"Feel good baby?" You teased, knowing full well that it was becoming difficult for him to form a sentence.

"Y-yes." His nails dug into the soft skin of your wrist, soon after his thighs starting to shake.

Propping yourself up into your elbow, your eyes now staring down at him. He stuttered helplessly, your relentless pace not making it any easier for him to speak properly.

He moaned loudly, feeling his orgasm starting to build up as the pleasure increased.

"I want you to cum for me, okay baby?" You asked him, watching his head nod quickly while he moaned afterwards. His mind and body soon becoming overwhelmed.

Your words of praise only edged him closer to his orgasm, whimpers and pleases constantly slipping past his lips as he became more desperate.

"m/n please." He begged, his hips thrusting upwards helplessly. "I know baby. When you're ready to cum for me okay? I've got you." Continuing to rut his hips to meet your movements, more precum started to run down his shaft, squelching noises soon filing the room as you moved your hand faster.

"Oh shit!" He moaned out, gripping your wrist even tighter as cum started to pour from his cock, covering both your hands and his thighs.

"Oh fuck baby." Stroking him slowly to help him ride out his high, while letting out shaky breath as his body settled.

"You did so well babe." You praised, kissing his lips softly. "Thank you." He smiled.

The two of you laid in silence, his breathing soon returning to normal as your hand ran over his abdomen and chest lightly.

You scanned over his features. The slight glossiness on his forehead from sweat, his cheeks and lips red, while cum was spilled everywhere. He looked ethereal, in a very lewd way of course.

"We should get you cleaned up birthday boy. We have a dinner to attend in about..." you checked the clock, seeing that you two had gotten a little carried away with time. "An hour."

Moving his hand to cup your face, he left soft pecks around your lips, finally bringing you in for a mouth-needed kiss.

"I love you." He whispered, his expression serious. "And I love you more. Just remember, you still have the rest of your gift to enjoy after dinner." You winked at him.

-
Slay?