Yoon Keeho - Taking care of you

(A/N: Thinking abt keeho taking good care of you while you're sick...:3)

CW: NSFW

You're a stubborn idiot, you don't think you're that sick to stay in bed even if you can barely stand on your feet. He takes one look at you and before you know it he's corralling you back to your room, hands on your sides to keep you walking and answering all of your complaints with "Shut it. You're sick you fool."

Keeho, who scowls and flicks your forehead and calls you bad boy when you attempt to get out of bed when he's not looking. Keeho who fluffs your pillow and pulls several different layers of sheets and quilts over you. Who makes you hot tea with lemon and honey and holds the steaming cup to your lips so you don't spill it.

Keeho, who lays down behind you when you're still shivering under all those layers, his arms securely wrapping around your middle to pull you against his chest, your legs intertwining and his strong belly pressing against your back to leave not every inch of space between you two, his breath fanning over the back of your neck.

His hands are warm as he gently rubs your aching muscles, raising one hand to instead card his fingers through your hair. "Get some sleep, I'll be here when you wake up." He softly says, voice low and calming and safe.

But also Keeho smiling softly when he noticed you were hard but are too exhausted to have sex or rub one out. He settles between your thighs, his hands shimmering your pajama pants and boxers down enough for your cock to spring out freely. "Stay down." He murmured, gently pinning your hips down to keep you from bucking up when he pecks the tip of your cock and trail kisses down your shaft to the base.

"That's a good boy." He hums against your sensitive skin, "Just relax 'n be good for me."

You couldn't do nothing but groan softly, eyes rolling into the back of your skull as Keeho takes you into his hot mouth, lazily sucking on your shaft. He's not racing to finish you off, tongue moving slowly and methodically across the veins of your cock up to swirl around your sensitive head before going back down.

He lets you float in the same mindless pleasure you like to give him after a rough week, all the tenseness in your body melting away, pulling off to lick around the cumslit before taking you to the root, savoring the salty taste of your precum.

And you were so out of it to the point you can't tell apart if you were dreaming or awake, pleasure simmering beneath the surface of your skin like a kettle until it boils over, a weak noise escaping the back of your throat and your hips giving small bucks as you come down his throat without even noticing.

Keeho's clever tongue cleaning your cock and swallowing every last drop before he tucks you back into your boxers.

You try to say something, offer to get him off in return, but he just shushes you, "No need." He said before climbing up your body to spoon you from behind once again, his body was like your personal heater. "You'll get that chance when you're better." He says before planting soft kisses on the back of your neck. "Get some sleep, love."

(A/N: It's been awhile since I've updated on here:,) This book will continue to be ongoing and I might (I said might) go back and re-edit some of my awful grammar/spelling and more.

Anyways, I missed writing on here and will continue to try and update for you readers.