jeon wonwoo - helping him shave

After shifting your position in bed, you wake up frustrated. You couldn't sleep since you were so uncomfortable. Turning to your side, you see the other side of the bed empty, with nothing but the messed up duvet and blanket on the bed.

A slight pout appeared onto your lips as you looked up to the ceiling sighing. Until you heard faint water running and turned to the closed bathroom door. Wonwoo had woken up early so he can make breakfast for the two of you since it's the weekend.

He's been busy this whole week, coming home late, leaving home super early, and all for practice for their upcoming world tour. He finally got a couple days of rest and he wanted to spend it all with you.

Opening the bathroom door he revealed his sleepy self to you. He saw you were now awake and gave you a small smile.

"You awake? You were supposed to be sleeping." He quietly said before yawning.

You chuckled, "I couldn't sleep, especially not without you." You replied seeing him smile at your response.

"Why are you up early?" He asked, caressing your cheek softly.

"why are YOU up so early?" you repeated his words but aiming it at him as your arms wrapped around his neck, you brought him closer to your figure, his face now in the crock of your neck.

"I was going to surprise you with some breakfast but I guess not anymore since you are now awake." He softly replied. Moved by his intention your pout grew as well as your grip on him.

"m/n- I can't breath!" After hearing his muffled words you immediately released your tight hold and apologized. "You can still make me breakfast though." Smiling with a sense of innocence he laughed as he nodded.

"Alright I will, but first you have to help me with something." He said grabbing your wrist as he dragged you out of bed and picked you up like you weighed nothing.

Your arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his think torso, he walked back to the bathroom, Placing you carefully onto the counter of the sink with him between your legs. The counter was so cold against your bare legs since you were just wearing wonwoo's practice shorts.

Wonwoo grabbed a black razor along with his favorite shaving cream and placed it beside you. He washed and wet his face thoroughly as he came back to stand in front of you. Staring at him blankly with confusion as to what he wanted.

"What are you doing?" You asked him, as he handed you the shaving cream bottle.

"Help me shave, please." Lifting his chin a bit, you laughed at his adorable self.

"I've never done this before. I don't wanna hurt you and bleed." You softly said, looking at the shaving cream bottle before staring up at him.

Wonwoo just smiled at you, admiring your consideration. "You could never hurt me it's fine. Don't apply so much pleasure and you'll be fine." He carefully replied before pecking your nose.

Taking a deep breath, you applied some shaving cream all over his chin, jaw and above his lips.

Wonwoo stared deeply into your eyes, pure love running through his veins. All he could think of was how much he loved you. He thought you looked so damn cute when focused. Bringing the razor to his chin you slowly started shaving. running the sharp razor down to his bottom chin and doing the same actions over and over until he was satisfied.

After finishing up, you wiped off the remaining cream with a damp towel. Wonwoo had his eyes close and was smiling softly as you chuckled.

"Okay, I'm all done." You spoked as you threw away the damp towel into the dirty basket filled with other clothing, As wonwoo nodded and reopened his eyes.

He turning his head both sides as he observed his new shaving cut. and turns out, he absolutely loved it. Wonwoo smiled, scrunching his nose as he pecked your lips multiple times. He finally gave you a proper kiss before wrapping his arms slowly around your waist.

Pulling away, you shyly smiled and looked away.

"Why all shy of a sudden?" He laughed while teasing you about it, which you playfully hit him in the chest as a joke.

"Okay, I'll make some breakfast now for my little helper." He said and giving you one more peck before helping you down.

-
this book is barely active now n I'm sorry for that:,)