fifteen

If you aren't 18+ don't even bother reading this. You've been warned.

               Chapter Fifteen: Pussyfairy

Billy was a fucking tease.

His right hand had been firmly planted on the soft plush of Zara's thigh since the very moment he'd shut the door and turned his key into the ignition of his prized Camaro. Each tick of the volume, every switch of the radio channel and his five finger grip would return to her leg. He'd caught her staring at it once or twice, a wolffish grin stretching over straight rows of pearly whites at a her bashful demeanor. "Sorry pretty girl, you're just so fucking soft."

The gruff tone of his voice shot straight through to her core, his tongue darting out to lick at his lips and Zara had suddenly become all too aware of the heartbeat that throbbed incessantly between her legs. Billy's hands were greedy, sliding from the tops of her knees and trailing thick fingers as low as she'd let him. She'd self indulged a little, relishing as a ringed knuckle bumped the hem of her skirt higher. "So," She drawled out softly, forcing herself to steady her breathing and to catch a fucking grip. "—
where you taking me?"

"Connie's Diner," Billy's words come out slow, blue eyes sliding over to gauge her reaction; afraid that his plans were too simple for such a desirable woman. Usually, he wouldn't have cared, his hands usually already three fingers deep in whichever temporary girl of the nights panties—but Zara was different. She was worth taking his time with. "That work for you?"

"Could always go for a milkshake," She nodded happily, her hands interlocking with themselves in a nervous heap in her lap.

"You look nervous. You okay?"

Zara almost scoffed, she wasn't nervous; she was fucking horny. The scent of his cologne filled the car, her body all too aware that she was surrounded in all things Hargrove—his hands didn't help. The comforting warmth of his five finger grip on her skin was sending her into a frenzy, craving nothing more than to his unbutton his unreasonably tight jeans and suck his cock until he'd be a shaky mess of swear words and sloppy hip thrusts. Zara wanted nothing more than to pull her skirt higher on her hips, spreading her legs and forcing his curious fingers so deep in side her she'd feel him tickling at the strong muscle of her heart.

Instead she sighed, her eyes closing as she pulled her control back from wherever it was hiding and shoving it back into the drivers seat of her brain—too afraid that if she'd allowed herself to ponder on the possibilities much longer they wouldn't just be fantasy's. "Yeah," She finally answered, her face flushed and palms clammy. "I'm good."

"You sure?" He teased further, seemingly privy to the sexual thoughts that swam through her brain. Billy's hand hiked further up her thigh, his pinky finger running up the slit of her panty covered cunt and she'd let out the most delicious gasp that Billy nearly stopped his car right then and there. His grip tightened on his sterling wheel, suddenly thankful for the red light and empty roads. "Because if you needed some help relaxing, all you have to do is ask."