𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺 ⚘

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

"So, he asked you to meet him at the old Sakura Park?" Genya asks, glancing at his husband who unpacks a bag full of groceries.

"Mhm!" Tanjiro chirps as he continues setting the groceries on their dining table in a swift motion. "It's been 3 years since I last heard from him, I wonder how much he must've grown!!"

He exclaims with childlike glee. 

Genya chuckles and gets up from the couch to help Tanjiro set their groceries in the kitchen. All the time, Tanjiro's mind is occupied with thoughts of how is and Zenitsu's meeting would go.

Genya noticed the small pink colored bag seated on the kitchen counter and raised an eyebrow.

"What's that?" He asks, Tanjiro follows his gaze and smiles immediately.

"It's a present I got for Zenitsu! It would be weird to go empty-handed to meet him, after all, we've been friends since kindergarten!"

"It's a chocolate box!" Tanjiro grins, pulling the small red box out of its bag.

The box is simple with a slight pink bow wrapped around it. Genya knew that he wasn't really fond of sweets, but he can admit that this little box was absolutely adorable. 

 "I'm sure Zenitsu would love it. Setting that aside, you should get some rest. You've been up since 5 in the morning." Genya says, observing Tanjiro's visibly sleepy eyes.

"Hm. Will do! Good night Genya~!!" Tanjiro giggles softly and gives his husband a quick peck on the cheek before disappearing into his room, closing the door behind himself. 

 Genya sighs and takes sits back on the couch, for some strange reason, he feels like Zenitsu's incoming is...upcoming trouble. He shakes his head to get the negativity off and decided watching the television might help get his mind off things.

*** 

"Tanjiro? Are You awake now?" His husband's voice echoes from the hallway. Tanjiro slowly pushes himself up and rubs his eyes sleepily as he walks towards the door, opening it carefully so as not to make any noise. 

As soon as he steps foot in the doorway, Genya stands there, observing the living room clock.

"It's already 6: 30?" Tanjiro yawns, stretching his arms towards the ceiling.

"I slept longer than I thought I did..." 

 Genya laughs, ruffling his hair slightly. "You're too cute sometimes." 

 Tanjiro rolls his eyes and goes to hug his husband from behind. "You're so mean!! You didn't even wake me up! I thought I was going to be late!"

He whines, burying his face into Genya's back. 

 "Sorry," Genya apologizes, wrapping his arms tightly around Tanjiro. "You've still got 15 to 17 minutes to get ready though..." Genya whispers, grinning.

"Eh?! Really?! Why didn't you tell me that first?" Tanjiro gasps, looking at Genya's teasing expression.

"I wanted to tease you." Genya winks, making Tanjiro blush furiously.