𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗮 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

Tanjiro stands in front of the mirror, staring at his own reflection. His eyes have darkened bags, his hair is messy and he's thinner than he was a few weeks ago. 

 He doesn't remember the last time he ate properly. He hasn't been sleeping well either, and it's not because he has a secret stalker, it's because he doesn't want to think about what's going on with himself. 

He turns the faucet on, splashing the cold water on his face to feel better. He dries his face off the towel and leaves the bathroom, flicking the lights off. 

Tanjiro knows there are things wrong with him. He just can't put his finger on what exactly they are. His hands tremble as he reaches into the kitchen cabinet for his medicine, placing two pills on his hand as he chugs them down with water. 

 The apartment is quiet, Genya is out working and won't be back till 10 p.m. It's only 7 p.m and Tanjiro's paranoia is grabbing onto him. 

Everything is starting to look wrong around him. Everything feels different like his skin is too tight, it makes him feel like someone else is looking over his shoulder. Like he isn't alone. 

 It hurts his head when he thinks about it so he closes his eyes tightly, hoping the darkness will help ground him. 

 He takes a seat on the couch, grabbing the remote to switch the television when his phone dings. The number isn't familiar and Tanjiro doesn't know if he should pick it. The phone rings on for a while, closing off when the call is left unanswered. 

He settles down in the blanket, the TV lights flicker around the room as the show goes on. His phone dings another notification as he reaches for it. 

 Unknown 

 Why aren't you picking up my call sweetheart? I know your phone is next to you. 

 I know you're watching Television right now, covered in a blanket, right?~ 

 Tanjiro shudders, his ruby eyes staring at the phone screen. He gets up frantically, placing his phone on the coffee table as he rushes to cover every single window in the house. He checks the lock on every door, his hands trembling.  

He runs through every inch of the apartment, making sure that nothing is hidden or under the bed before he lays back down, curling up under the blanket. 

 A few more notifications appear on his phone screen, but he ignores them all. He doesn't think he can handle another message from his stalker. He's seen this person, once. And it's enough to terrify him enough to never go outside again. 

***

It's 10:00 p.m when there's a knock on the door, Tanjiro walks out of the kitchen, opening the door for his husband to enter.