𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 ༉‧₊˚.

TW: 🇸​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​, 🇸​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​, 🇹​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇬​​​​​, 🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇪​​​​​ 🇴​​​​​🇫​​​​​ 🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇯​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇸​​​​​/🇩​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇬​​​​​🇸​​​​​, 🇦​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇪​​​​​.

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

It was well over 10 p.m and there was no clue about where Tanjiro was. Dialing his phone was useless because it was switched off, and everything was causing Genya to panic.

The food had gone cold, and Tanjiro was supposed to be back by 7 p.m but three hours had gone by like nothing and he still wasn't home.

Yes, Genya had dialed his sister and other friends if Tanjiro was supposedly with them but that didn't give much hope either.

He had tried calling Zenitsu but the phone kept ringing, never once being picked up so he left a voice message and kept the phone back.

His mind was panicking and his breathing was labored, he just wanted to see Tanjiro safe and sound back at their home.

Outside there, Genya could not predict whatever had happened but surely nothing was normal. To his surprise and relief, the phone started ringing with Zenitsu's ID on it, grabbing the phone with brute force, Genya quickly asked Zenitsu if Tanjiro had left or was staying over.

Zenitsu was silent for the slightest before saying, "Oh, he left three hours ago though..." The voice itself somehow sounded mocking, triggering the old Shinazugawa anger in him.

"Tell me the truth, you know where he is, right? right?!" Zenitsu seemed to sigh and speak again, "Look, He left three hours ago and I don't know where he is okay?"

"No, you were supposed to make sure he got back safe you little shit!"Genya yelled into the phone, his blood boiling in rage.

"I never fucking trusted you, not back in Highschool nor now! Where the fuck is Tanjiro?!" Genya yelled, slamming his fist against the wall in frustration.