Chapter 6: Old Friends and Some Fight (2/2)

Previously on The Gravewalker

"We have to save him,at any cost"

"We'll help too"

"......Then you'll shall die !!"

And now The Epic Conclusion

3RD POVs:

They both rush in and start to fight,Thomas start to use his Favorite Form:Jar'Kai to slash Calli and Kiara but they can Counter it.

He then push back but Amelia trying to shot him but was getting block by his Force Deflection,then Bae rush in and think that she can outspeed him but his speed is faster than her,he punch her then punch Sana at the same time.

He then getting surround by everyone then he use Force Pressure to put them all in the ground for a bit,but he almost getting flash on by Irys.

He then guess that Marine and Botan is going to shot him so he ready to use Force Deflection but they didn't do it.

Seeing Thomas is now open,Gura and Ayame is trying to stab him but he leap back for 5 Meter then he use Force Push to push Ayame and Gura away.

He then getting Fire Ball and Ice Spike by Flare and Lamy but he just use his Wind Shield (Hasagi !!!)  to cover it

But Fauna bind him with those Tree and Kronii trying to time stop Thomas but getting shock by him again.

"Really ?!" Kronii scream out.

Thomas then cut those tree but only to find Ayame,Mumei,Fubuki,Kiara,Gura and Calli is right infront of him

He then block Ayame and Kiara,Push Gura and Calli back but he didn't notice Mumei and Fubuki is trying to stab him

He use his wrist to push Ayame away and counter Mumei and Fubuki but Ina has bind him with her tentacle

"GAHHHHH!"

"Please return normal,Thomas"

"I have no choice,please understand Thomas"

But He cut those tentacle up then rush to Rushia and Amelia trying to slash them but it was block by Suisei Axe,"Please snap out of it,Sensei !!!"

He just silence and disarm her but In the final second he stop and holding his head

"I-IF YOU WANT TO KILL THEM,THEN I HAVE TO KILL YOU FIRST"

He then take his Lightsabers and piercing himself.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !"

They all scream out and Thomas fell,His mouth is now full of blood and there's a big hole in his stomach (KAKYOIN !!!!!!!)

Calli,Irys,Rushia was trying to save him but unsuccess.

"Come on,come on!!!!!" "Live for us please!!" They all cry out.

"Calli...you are the Death Apprentice,can you save him ?" Kiara ask.

"If he's a Normal Mortal then yes,but He have Immortality and he's just like you Kiara... He will have to Suffer for 3-4 more Hours but in his Punishment area it will be 3-4 days over and over again"

"I-I'm sorry,please forgive me ! I was trying this new technique but I didn't know that it can get out of hand this much,Please wake up Thomas !!" Mumei is holding his hand and crying on his chest.

"D-Don't blame yourself,it's all my fault in all of this" After tell her to not blame herself,he finally took his last breath in Their arms then dissapear in the Black smoke.