Chapter 11: Was It Worth It ? (1.1/5)

(Enjoy !!)

——————————————————————

*Yawnnnnnn~~~~

"Oh man....I've sleep for 3 hours ?"

"Not bad" He get up and start to carry on
to his journey.

He go downstair and find a way back to the Fort Ivorn.

He go up and found a urn that belong to Jeanne,he pick it up and put it into his eyes.

"Don't worry Jeanne...I'm going to revive you soon enough..."

He run down to the fort ground only to see a man laying on the ground and 2 knight are going to kill him.

"Over here Pendejo !!" Thomas use his Souls Discharge and it hit on both of them.He then shift his hilt to the back side and kill them.

He get closer to the man that was still alive but getting injured.Thomas pour the Herb Flask into his mouth as he slap the man.

"Hey ! You awake yet ?"

"...Yes...and a stranger like you...save a man like me...I'm Izu...and please take this as my gratitude..."

You have obtained: Magic Stone.Use to heal and recover Mana.

"The gate to the lost empire was just across this fort,but When I went to see it for myself...I saw a bunch of knight patrolling the ground..."

"You have to be careful....uhhh...what is your name..."

"Tsuki..."

"Oh yeah...Tsuki...I suspect that it's a demonbeast so yeah...I'm going to leave now"

Thomas then leave as he found out the old chamber that lock him away,he go back as he approach a duck.

"Yes....The smell of blood...The agony of war...Magnificent !!!"

The duck then fight him with a Rapier that was enchanted by Souls so that Thomas can't destroy it.

Thomas then use the force to push him off and kick the rapier away while slashing him down.

"Ah...Thank you...Finally...free from pain..."

You have Obtained: Fairy Tail:Ugly Duckling.

"This duck had a family.But the war took everything from him,leaving only bloodlust.Now,he only seek more conflict"

"...."Thomas silence as he felt some empathy for the duck.He write the info to his journal and continue way to the main ground.

On the way,he meet a knight look like a rabbit,he open it with his Master Key and talk with him a little bit...

"Oh thank you fellow adventurer ! I thought that I will die in this cell...Well I'll meet you later then !"

Thomas leave as he go near the fireplace and meet Leaf there.

"Hey Tsuki !"

"Hey...wait....why am I not affect by the fog ?"

"Well you are an immortal so your soul didn't get affect by it"

"Alright..."

Thomas then leave as he go to the entrance of the castle.He then meet a knight but with a head of cat.

He then take out his lightsaber as he go in and start to fight on the Knight.

He dodge right and summon Leaf for the assist.She then shoot her Souls Arrow as he finish on a slash.