Chapter 12:The Fall (1.2/5)

(Chu ! Sorry for being so cu-)

(Hey stop filming it Ozzy !)

Man this will have to be in my collection

Imagine dancing early in the Morning....

Anyway,Enjoy !

———————————————————————

He can't understand...he still can't get out of this cursed land...

He use everything and he's still stuck in this goddamn world...

He look at Leaf...who was still alive by some reason...was that world collapse just some of her drama show ?

All of those death...all of those pain....just for this ? Just for some drama kind of thing ?

"What's the matter Tsuki ? Did something stuck on my face ?"

Thomas feel insulted after hearing it.She's mocking him..yet he have to act like he didn't remember anything.

"Now,let's begin our adventure !!!"

"...yay..." Thomas walk away and doing it all over again...until...he found that cave again...

"Well...since the last time I didn't do anything here....let's give it a try then..."

Right at the entrance,he have to encounter a Demon.

"Ha......haaaa...haaaaa...
Copulateeeeeee !!!!! I-I can't Endure anymore....."

"Man ? It's doesn't matter,as long as you got a hole !"

"COPULATEEEEEEE !!!!"

"....🏳️‍🌈?" Thomas hold a cross and it weak the demon pretty effective.

"BEGONE YOU HORNY DEMON !!! AB ANTIQUO TIMENTES POTESTAS,EGO TE AD INFERNUM EXPELLE !!!!"

He then getting slash on his chest by the Demon scythe but soon to be recover by his Flask.

Thomas then give it a final blow and the Demon fall down and fade to ash.

(.....🏳️‍🌈?)

......🏳️‍🌈?

.......🏳️‍🌈?

"....🏳️‍🌈?" He walk in as he saw Leaf and a boy.

But first,he have to sit at that fireplace.

Entrace to Darkness.

"Will be dangerous inside there,It's best to not go inside you know~~~"

"Still no enemies will slow you down ! I'm sure of it~~~"

"...." Thomas walk away and talk with the boy.

"Hey you ! Plan to go inside ?"

"....Yes...."

"Well,if that the case...you better stop...
The Black Trial Resident inside...
Heard of some terrific demonbeasts also..."

"Another Knight just ignored my word and go inside there...Hope that he's ok...."

"The Black Trial is a group of Executioners joined together by the goal of killing sinners.Though they wouldn't harm an innocent,their brutally alone would make you want to look away"

"If you value your life....
Don't stray from that path...."

How Ironic,telling a man who've killed his lovers to value his own life.