Chapter 9.5: Thomas meet Tsuki...again

"Hey there bro ?" Tsuki wave to Thomas as he's write something on his journal.

"Hey...long time no see..." Thomas sipping his Tequila while Tsuki take out a book and look at Thomas with confusion.

"What ? I saw you were having breakfast just about an hour ago ?"

"Yeah I know right...Crazy world...Wonder what's those bastard that write our story can watch us from everywhere" Tsuki look at Thomas with more and more confusion.

"What...? Anyway,What are you been up to ?" Tsuki then close his book and start asking Thomas question.

"Well...I woke up.I check my Twitter,my Instagram,my Father and my dog.I check my comment from the recent Stream,I check the Vendetta Kingdom from Far away and see if the Economic,Army,Agriculture,
Education are alright....I check my Discord and chat with the girl for a while and yeah....I think that's it ?"

"Oooooookay....that doesn't seem healthy...." Tsuki look at Thomas with concern.

"Yeah I know...But enough about me...what about you ?"

"Well...I woke up and start to work out and train for my Sword technique,Then I cook my breakfast and have a bath after that..."

"Seem that someone have a pact schedule...better than Elvis weird sexual life..."

"What does Elvis have to do with my routine ? Is he somekind of in my house and see me kiss the girl that I love,ran off to his 14 years old girl and fuck her up because of the Arouse ? And it's fuck up for him to really do that..."

"Yeah...I admit and in the past,was Leaf are also have that kind of fuck up thing in her mind ?"

"Yes...Don't mention that to me ever again"

"And it's easy to have a healthy morning...like it didn't cost you too much time"

"Oh god...don't tell me that you are those weirdo who use all of their time and I mean ALL of their time"

"What ?"

"You know....Those guys who really like to hype shit up with every single second of their life,don't waste anything !"

"Like you have to brush your teeth,pissing when you taking a shower or Cooking while watching 2 video at once,maximize every second"

"You assume me for all of what I've just said ?"

"Well...yeah ? And I mean...you just have the handsome look...I didn't mean to said like I love you in a selfcest way or anything"

"Yeah...sure,what look is that then ?"

"Just your youness or you being you...I guess"

"Ok...I'm going to ignore any of that and I'm the bigger person in this room"

"Dude...we're like the same height !"

"Think again..." Tsuki turn on his Divine demon form which is the White horn one.

"Oh you cheater !"

"Look,can we just sit down and do our own thing for like what ? 10 minutes ?"

"Ughhhhh...fine" Thomas shake his tequila and drink it while Tsuki is reading The Prince from Machiavelli.

"..."

"..."

"You know...I'm bored all over again !"

"That was nothing ! Like it's just 20 seconds past,can you sit still for 10 minutes ?"

"No ! Of course not ! It's the voice in my head trying to keep me screaming and glue shit together !"

"What voice ?"

"So you don't have voice ? Man...you're so lucky,It's those that keep bothering with question like "What to do ?" "Am I going crazy ?" "Kill yourself dickhead" "

"...Those are thought..and you really have a problem"

"Yes ! Thought ! Man...I hate those..."

"You..hate your own thought..."

"Yes,Man I just want to melt my own thought when thinking about ???,You know what I'm try to say here ?"

"No...Look,It's good to be alone with your thought sometime,you can create some amazing thing and found out something that you try to find..."

"Oh...no buddy,there's no cam in here.Imagine it's like The purge day but every one just scream like it's pure chaos"

"Have you never just sit alone and get to the bottom of something....like what you did to the Winterbell ?"

"Hell No ! I'm not gonna sit here like what we do in 3000 years ? And to think the "Do people like me ?" or "Am I good enough" Nah..."

"Why do you think people don't like you ?"

"Nope...Nopenopenope ! You ain't gonna pull me into your emotional demon A.K.A Therapy of your !"

"Alright....What do you want to talk about ? And don't tell me about Betting"

"No....Those are old man...Those are old"

"...You lost ton of money in betting World Cup did you ?"

"Ughhhh...Yes ok....I really would thought that France would win..."

Tsuki take out a Messi jersey and a trumpet out.

"What are you doing ?"

"Vamos Messi ! Vamos Argentina !"

"Oh yeah...I forgot that you're a Messi fan"

"You know,In the World cup.I find the "Where's Messi" Man is kinda funny"

"Yeah,that man really become a meme"

"Oh and uh last time,the end was really weird.There was a man who was watching us,...Who was that ?"

"Oh that....well that's just the fourth wall !"

"The what ?"

"The fourth wall ! I don't really know,It's somekind of smart Science or the Movie or Book thing that seperate us-The Charater and the Watcher who watch everything that we do and how it's to point out in the middle one of these,so It can be anyone who's watching us right now and It can be anyone name.But I decided to name it Joe.Hey Joey !!!!"

Joe mean you are waving at us.

Tsuki wave back at you and smile while whisper to Thomas.

"Dude...That's so bizzare !"

"Yeah I know right but just try to imagine Joe is hundred of different eyeballs are watching what you do...Everyday"

"....Wait no that's weirder !"

"Yeah I guess it is" *Weird Chuckle*

"So...ummmmmm Joe,How are you bro ?"

"Oh no,Joe can't talk.Like it wait for us to do some stuff and comment on it,all of it was Good comment and stuff..."

Tsuki rubbing his chin while look at you with concern.

"Like "Let your inner Filthy Frank out" or "Good chapter mate" Which I like the most"

"Huh..it's kinda nice but what the hell is "Let your inner Filthy Frank out ?"

" I don't know ? I guess Joe just being Joe ?"

Thomas whisper to Tsuki as he have fear in his voice.

"I think It's lonely bro...."

"Well I guess I want to keep my wall to 3rd,Thank you very much... And also,If the people on the 4th wall broke their wall so would that mean there will be people on the 5th are watching them like how they're watching us ?"

"Maybe...and yeah I agree...What's with the author anyway ?"

"I have no idea and can we just move on ? Joe is freaking me out and I don't know why ?"

"Yeah....Because I've no idea how to end this chapte-