Chapter 9: Demon World Championship and Towa Nightmare

Edamane:( You really thought that we're going to swarm out with the fishes in New Year ?...No !)

Edamane:(This is the unexpected chapter so enjoy !)

Edamane:(What are you doing over there Godthic,and why are you stuffing your clothes in the suitcase ?)

Godthic:..... why...why...Why...WHY OH GOD FUCKING WHY *Gun cocking sound* DID YOU MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER AND INTERRUPT MY VACATION TO ARGENTINA !!!!! *BANG* VAMOS MESSI !!!!! VAMOS ARGENTINA !!!

Edamane:(Ozzy...Start the chapter now !!!)

———————————————————-

Jesus,well anyways...back to the chapter we go

I see the chosen one you mean.

Grimm ?

Yes. Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.

That doesn't matter. It thinks we are part of the game.

I like this chosen one. It played well. It did not give up.

It is reading our thoughts as though they were words on a screen.

That is how it chooses to imagine many things, when it is deep in the dream of a game.

Words make a wonderful interface. Very flexible. And less terrifying than staring at the reality behind the screen.

They used to hear voices. Before Grimm could read. Back in the days when those who did not play called the chosen ones witches, and warlocks. And chosen ones dreamed they flew through the air, on sticks powered by demons.

What did Grimm dream off ?

Grimm dreamed of sunlight and trees. Of fire and water. It dreamed it created. And it dreamed it destroyed. It dreamed it hunted, and was hunted. It dreamed of shelter.

Hah, the original interface. A million years old, and it still works. But what true structure did Grimm create, in the reality behind the screen?
It worked, with a million others, to sculpt a true world in a fold of the [scrambled], and created a [scrambled] for [scrambled], in the [scrambled].

It cannot read that thought.

No. It has not yet achieved the highest level. That, it must achieve in the long dream of life, not the short dream of a game.

Does it know that we love it? That the universe is kind?

Sometimes, through the noise of its thoughts, it hears the universe, yes.

But there are times it is sad, in the long dream. It creates worlds that have no summer, and it shivers under a black sun, and it takes its sad creation for reality.

To cure it of sorrow would destroy it. The sorrow is part of its own private task. We cannot interfere.

Sometimes when they are deep in dreams, I want to tell them, they are building true worlds in reality. Sometimes I want to tell them of their importance to the universe. Sometimes, when they have not made a true connection in a while, I want to help them to speak the word they fear.

It reads our thoughts.

Sometimes I do not care. Sometimes I wish to tell them, this world you take for truth is merely [scrambled] and [scrambled], I wish to tell them that they are [scrambled] in the [scrambled]. They see so little of reality, in their long dream.

And yet they play the game.

But it would be so easy to tell them...

Too strong for this dream. To tell them how to live is to prevent them living.