DLC 2: Life After Life (Canon)

"W-where the hell am I ?"

A man wake up outside of an house and grab himself up.

"W-what is this place ?"

He look around and see only darkness and sky full of stars.

The sound of cricket try to fill the void of silence but....it wouldn't be enough.....

He check his pocket to see if he have anything useful but found nothing.

He tried to run out of that place but found himself infront of that house again.

He went in and only found a flashlight and a name tag that have his face on it.

"Micheal.C.Raddiecuff ? Why can't I remember about my name and my own....house ?"

Mike scratch his head abit before heading inside the house.

The hallway inside the house was very dark as you can see abit of the light from the moon coming out of the window.And near the window was a table full of pills on it.

Valium ? Sleeping pills ? He try to think about it but can't make it out.

Suddenly the radio on the table start to talk about some news.

"Tragic news this morning at Sicily.As of 10.30 AM...Local authorities found out a body of a 25-27 years old woman that seem to be Mortella.H.Raddiecuff in the house of Micheal.C.Raddiecuff."

The radio stop as Mike widen his eyes.

"What ? Hey ! Talk more about it ?!"

Mike hit the radio lightly as it didn't play anything.

He sigh as he notice on the wall also have picture of the girl that was mention on the radio.

"Mortella and.....is that...my child ?"

She's holding a baby girl that look like him at least 75%.

"Wait...so my wife died in my own home ?????"

Mike breath heavily as he grab on the counter and his vision start to blurring.

He start to see a monster as it look like a blonde woman that slowly cracking her face as the thing fill her face was ink.

Mike then grab some pills on the table and drink some of it.

And after closing his eyes,The monster is gone  as he continue walking and investigate the place.

"The hell happened here ?"

In this house there was only a creeking sound of the chandelier and as he go deeper...The door behind him closed.

He run at it and see that it's locked.

"Hey ! If anyone out there,don't play this game ! It's not funny !"

Mike try to open the door but no use.

"Haha...Come on,open this door.I don't feel funny..."

.....

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW ! IS THIS LOOK LIKE IT'S FUNNY TO YOU ??????"

Mike then punch the door and realize what he did was for nothing.

"...Great...there's no way out for me huh ?"

He wander around until he hear a baby crying.

"What the ?"

He hear the sound of the baby crying coming out from the laundry room.

He see the laundry room peek out a little bit but can't opened it completely no matter how hard he tried...it's look like jammed but when Mike look closely into the room.