prologue

ava

"you're breaking up with me?" i ask my body already beginning to tremble in fear.

"look it's not me honestly it's you" Levi begins to say

"i have always done the best! f-for you and only you!" i say tears coming out of my eyes

"ava please. you try way too hard to please me. it's ridiculous, grow up," he says

i step back and look at him. 6 months ago i was snuggled up to him in his bed and we were going over our perfect life together. we were a happy couple, and now this? another heartbreak. it hurts.

"levi... please stay with me" i practically beg. i try to reach for his hand but he refuses.

"goodbye ava, leave me alone and stay out of my life.. forever" he says as he opens the door and leaves.

i run upstairs and scream into my pillow. after my fit i sit on my bed and cry. my third fucking heartbreak. i try so hard to find the right one. i give them so much love and this is what i get?

i just see people being alone and it hurts me so i reach out to them. it's like a cycle you know? people take my broken heart, then they put it back together, then they take care of it, and after im wrapped around their finger, they take my heart and smash it on the ground, and leave without shedding a tear.

i rock myself back in forth as i hug my pillow. i go on my phone and put on my saddest playlist. isn't that fucking pathetic? i literally made a playlist called "heartbreak" because i already know i will need it in the future.

i hear the door open and i already know its my dad. i run downstairs and jump in his arms.

"daddy.. h- he left me again" i choke out as i hug him tighter.

"sweetie im so sorry" he says brushing my hair with his fingers.

he sits me on the kitchen counter and stands in between my legs.

"pumpkin, you are kindhearted, and a loving girl, and don't forget your gorgeous like your mother" he says as he holds my hand

"and you're special"

"dad im not special, im solitary that's what" i say crossing my arms.

he chuckles and goes to the freezer.

"here we can watch pretty little liars and eat cotton candy ice cream until our mouths are numb" he says taking out two tubs of ice cream and two giant spoons.

i smile and walk over to the couch. my dad and i have always been best friends like this. my mom died in a car accident, and my sister disappeared one day, so we just have each other.

i walk over to our couch and turn on the tv and start to talk to him

"did you know that A almost made hannah tell aria's mom about her and ezra??" i say as i click on the show in netflix.

"are you serious?" my dad says sitting next to me pulling a blanket on us.

"yeah, A said that if hannah doesn't do it, A is going to tell everyone about all the money hannah's mom stole" i said as i open my tub of ice cream.

"i swear im going to find A and fart on her face" he says, i laugh and shove his shoulder.

and that's how we spent our night, watching pretty little liars and eating ice cream.

+

hey guys! thank you so much for putting this story in your library and reading it. i will try to update everyday and i will only do authors notes for important things. so yeah if you didn't read the description, none of the boys are famous but they still are all best friends. i already have a storyline for this so all i have to do is sit down everyday for an hour or two and just write. bye loves have an amazing day/night/evening/morning/afternoon

- miro 💖