diesiocho

one last time skip; its been liek 2 weeks since they left japan lol

oh and one more thing, shit goes down in this chapter ;)))))))

ava

i was walking around the park, hayes texted me saying he was sick and couldnt go out so i was just chilling and listening to my 'tunes' aha. it was getting really boring so i decided to go back to my house since i have been here a while and it was getting dark anyways. i actually decided to go over to hayes's house just so i could check up on him.

i knocked on the door and nash answered, he seemed angry for some odd reason. i dont think i have ever seen nash this angry.

"nash are you okay?" i say nervously, could he be mad at me?

"im just fine ava, just let your little boyfriend tell you himself" he says smiling but it actually looked like he was talking through gritted teeth.

"nash.. you're scaring me" (do you need to burp). i was really getting horrified, what could be happening?

"go home baby, get some sleep, you're gonna need it" he said kissing my forehead and closing the door almost slamming it into my face.

i turned around. but i stopped in my tracks and decided to call elizabeth. after a couple of rings she answered.

"hey honey whats going on?" she said

"oh nothing, is hayes alright he called me and said he was sick so i was wondering i-" she then cut me off

"he is not sick.. not that i recall he was doing okay this morning. honey i think he was lying to you, it would be best if you go home and rest".

she then hung up on me, this was very confusing and slowly terrifying me more and more. i slowly walked to my house and when i opened the door i heard my dad yelling out

"WHY NOT".

i quietly closed the door in hopes that he wouldnt be aware that i was here. i slowly walked up the stairs and the door was only centimeters open, i saw my dad and...hayes.

i walked over and sat down by the side as i prepared for what i was about to hear.

hayes: come on man, this doesn't feel right, im not going to do this shit anymore, i have to tell her

dad:you better not hayes grier

hayes: GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY THIS WHOLE THING ISNT WRONG

dad: have you seen how happy ava has been? she never has had this much friends is eternity.

hayes: its fake happiness, its forced, and for the sake of money? i was looking for a job, not a ticket to hell

dad: I HIRED YOU TO BECOME AVA'S BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING YOU AND YOU WILL CONTINUE TO ACT LIKE YOU LOVE HER FOR THE SAKE OF HER HAPPINESS

(ooooooohh shit)

i was so fucking done, i burst into the room with tears already going down my face. everything was so shocking, disappointing, and just plain out sad, i lost my ability to speak.

"ava.. its not what it-" hayes tries to say but i right away interrupted him

"no hayes it is exactly what i think it is. you lied to me, you acted, you were just too good to be true weren't you?"

"all i wanted was friends, a good relationship, just for once i didnt want to feel like a solitary freak. now its to the point where my dad has to hire some random guy on the street to pretend to have all the things in common?"

i continued to shout out my feelings

"hayes, i loved you. i was convinced we were going to grow old together and see eachother change in appearance, you were my first kiss, you stole all that happiness away from me"

"what did i do to deserve this betrayal?" i whisper out before i ran out of the house. i sprinted and tried to find somewhere to just stay for the night. i couldn't see, my eyes couldn't function with all these stupid tears blocking my vision, my limbs began to get all weak and i stumbled upon my own feet and violently fell on the ground.

i was gently picked up but i was too weak to care

lets just hope i wont be dealing with a rapist.

xx

i woke up and i was being dabbed gently on the forehead. im assuming i was cut there because i soon winced and opened my eyes to see matt. i soon backed away from him.

"he hired you too didn't you" i spit out

"what?" he said

"he probably hired all of you, thats how pathetic i am aren't i?" i said in a cold voice.

"no, please honey thats not what happened. i dont know whats going on but it will be okay.." he said crawling to me and placing me on his lap. he held me and i just wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, ugh i needed a hug like this.

i sobbed in his shoulder, not caring how loud and gross i sounded.

"matt i need to go" i say wiping my eyes and leaving his house.

i roamed the foreign streets as they were very unfamiliar. it was still late at night and i didn't know where i was going. i was still unknowingly sobbing and i bumped into a light which caused glass to break. a piece of it made contact with my skin and caused little red beads appear.

i looked at my wound and gently picked up the shard of glass. i slipped it in my pocket and walked home.

i went it through the backyard and climbed in my room. it didnt take long before i realized my dad was out. i turned on the lights and pulled out the glass shard. I studied it for a long time until i slowly took off my shirt. I walked over to my mirror and looked at the mess that I have become. more tears fell out of my eyes and I brought up the shard and planted it below my breast. I violently sliced my skin, it was white for a while, and the blood came and began to spill out, I did another vertical line, and another one (omfg I just thought of cam).

After enough I saw what I really did, my eyes widened and I fell to the ground and screamed. I screamed until my voice was gone.
I am no longer special, I thought.

I'm a

Monster

//

IS THIS HAPPENING IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING. THIS BOOK IS NOW OVER BITCHES IM MAKING A PART TWO OF THIS OH MY GOD AFEWEGEGTARTHTRHRTGTRAHTARTHARTNNTRN. WHY AM I SO PUMPED AW YEAH,SO IM DEFINITELY GONNA GET STARTED ON THE SEQUEL AND THE NAME OF THE BOOK WILL BE....
*DRUM ROLL PLEASE*

MONSTROUS
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH SEE YOU GUYS SOON, CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS AND THANK YOU FOR READING.