parte uno

ava

i wake up in my bed and i slowly get out of bed. i go over to the shower and basically do whatever you do in the shower. after i got clean i went over to my closet and picked out an outfit. i picked a black tank top that said need more sleep in white letters. for my bottoms i got ripped jeans and some black high tops.

i went over to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and did a messy bun on myself. i put on my eyeliner and mascara and my mint eos lip balm. i grabbed my phone and headphones and went downstairs.

"hello father" i say sleepily.

"good morning daughter" he says giving me a chocolate muffin {SHAWN} and a cup of milk.

i smile and sat down on one of the high chairs. my dad joined me and began talking.

"did you know that the printing press used to be a humongous contraption and- - what the heck im boring myself, so what are you planning on doing today snug bug" he says

i giggle and say "maybe go chill at starbucks for a while what about you?" i say nudging his shoulder.

"i don't know maybe i'll go run some errands and go tie shopping and some other dad things that probably wouldn't 'appease' your teen girliness" he laughs at the last part.

"well text me when you're done shopping for weird ties i'll probably go to the mall after starbucks so yeah" i say finishing my muffin and milk.

"goodbye hug" Dad says as he picks me up and hugs me.

he put me down and i kiss his cheek

"love you daddy" i say as i walk out

"don't have too much fun with your tie shopping" i say before i close the door.

i heard him laugh and i was off.

xx

i made it too starbucks and it was surprisingly empty. i sit on one of the high chairs and i go on instagram and go on a funny textposts page. i begin scrolling and i begin to laugh.

after a couple of minutes i go to the line and look at what i should order.

i get a tall caramel flan frap with a lemon flavored cake pop.

i thank the cashier and wait for my baby to be made. i sit down on a chair and wait. when they call up my name i stand up and get my drink. i go back to where i was and do the same exact thing i did before i ordered.

i plugged in my headphones this time and i listened to insane by flume

after almost half of an hour i feel someone tap my shoulder.

i turn around and see a boy that probably has the most gorgeous face ever. i take out an earbud and say

"do you need anything?"

"yeah, can i have your company?" he says

"that sounded less weirder in my head sorry but do you mind if i join you? reading funny textposts from tumblr are my favorite things to do haha next to eating ice cream and watching netflix of course" he said and flashed a million dollar smile.

my god...

"uh sure! maybe we could go to the mall after? i was planning on going there anyway" i say trying to hide my nervousness.

"i would love too. my name is hayes by the way" he says taking a seat next to me

"oh i go by ava" i say looking at him smiling.

"aah the name of aphrodite, the greek goddess of love" he says looking off into space.

i poke him " bro you're scaring me there" i say. he falls out of his trance and we begin to laugh at the pictures on my lonesome instagram.

xx

"oh my gosh hayes look at this one 'have you ever stood up really fast and all of the sudden you're floating through space time'" i say as i giggle, he laughs a little and i stand up.

"ugh i think my butt fell asleep you wanna hit the mall, we have to wake up our butts" hayes says as he stands up and begins to do some.. interesting stretches.

"come on lets go" i say as we walk out of starbucks.

we go to the mall and we begin to talk about ourselves. we have a lot in common surprisingly and its just great.

i think him and i are going to hit it off.

i feel... safe with him

//

oooh shit is she going to fall into a trap? or in loooOOOOoooooOOOOoooove???? alright one or two more chapters until im out.hope yall are likin this story so far. okay so im imagining ava as sort of a pale tumblr girl ik sooo stereotypical but until i find my perfect girl to play the part use whoever you want for the story love you all as always pls remember to vote!

- miro