once

ava

after several hours, everyone was just laying on their backs wrapped in towels. everyone were just cuddling up against eachother. well then there was me. i was just sitting in a chair and i was just making my hands dance to the music that was currently playing on the stereo they brought in.

it was a nice song and my hands were making somewhat majestic moves and i was so fascinated by the movements and the music. i feel someone sit behind me and they bring their hands up to mine.

they hold their hands up against mine and they dance in symmetry as the music fills up pour ears and gives our hands the sudden reaction to just move beautifully to match the exact same rhythm of the song.

i smile as i just look at our hands as they tangle and untangle, they twist and turn, they grab eachother and suddenly let go. these were the moments that i just wanted to last. these were the moments where i was forever grateful of the gift that god has ever given me, life.

i looked over my shoulder and hayes laughed and we continued to let our hands dance. he inches closer to me and rests his head on my shoulder. he hums to the tune of the song and i hum along with him except i use my voice so basically i just 'harmonized'.

this moment was so little, which is just going to make it unforgettable. i was forever going to remember this day.

"you know, i never got the chance to tell you how much of a goddess you are in that bathing suit" hayes whispered

i laughed a little "oh crap," was all that i managed to get out because to be honest if i tried talking more i would just scream and talk in gibberish.

"you know, these are the unforgettable moments that i just cherish" i say looking back to our hands.

"it just makes me more grateful for the fact that i am a human" he sighs.

the song ends and i turn around to face him and i wrap my legs around his waist. i looked at his face and just smiled. he was just so enchanting and i couldnt help but just trace my fingers around his face. they traced over his eyebrows, his cheeks, his nose, then they went up to his hair, then they went back down to his lips. oh those lips. those lips that my lips called home.

"i feel like your beautiful personality just placed itself on your face because.. goddamn you are gorgeous" i say and he laughs a little.

"but look at you hun, those big eyes, and your cute little nose, youre so beautiful it honestly gives me angina" he says and i try my best not to burst out laughing so i pull him closer to me and i bite his shoulder while laughing.

after i had my fit, i let go and i wipe over the spit on his shoulder.

"damn you hayes" i say as i chuckle a little when im done.

"my shoulder hurts now" he whines

i slap his shoulder and say "suck it up, at least youre head isnt cracked this time" i say as a i laugh a little. his eyes widened and his mouth turns into a straight line.

"did nash tell you?" he said and i laughed and nodded

"yeah, come on hayes did you think you were that agile?"

he crosses his arms and pouts.

"come on i still love you" i say as i place my hand on his face "no matter how stupid you are" and i giggled at my last word. im hilarious. 1-0 ava.

he sticks his tongue out at me and i laugh and stand up.

"wait where are you going" he whines.

"im gonna find a cuddle buddy" i say

"no baby come with me" he says running up and and pulls my arms and wraps them around him.

"if i have too" i groan.

he nods and we walk over to a little bench that has pillows on it. he lays on it and pulls me on him. im slightly on top of him but i just take him and i wrap my arms and legs around him. he gets a towel from the ground and puts it on us.

we were laying there in silence and he brought his hand up. i went along with it and brought my hand up as well. i was slightly confused but just kinda went with the flow. he braced his hand as if ready to charge and i quickly moved my hand away. i copied his actions and did it to him. after he quickly moved his hand away i giggled and we continued to 'play'.

i was just so amazed at how little things like these affected me so much. i just continued to savour this moment because i always told myself, that we never know when our last seconds could come. i just dont understand why people make plans ahead of time. like 'oh see you next week', so you assume that everythings gonna go bye and next week is gonna come? its like mother nature could change her mind and just decide to get a meteor or something and it sends it our way. or we could all just die with no explanation the second i stop talking.

i dont know why i think in such a ridiculous way. but i have to admit that i do have a point.

its probably why people just consider me

special

//

woah i kinda got real in this chapter i dont know i mean i guess i just let my mind go somewhere. its like i wasnt even writing the chapter i just typed and typed what the heck was going on in my mind. but yeah i just want you guys to appreciate s little moments in life. i dont know maybe you dont want that OH WELL. anyways imweet tired af but then i realized that its friday but im probably just gonna watch videos on youtube and forget about some assignment thats due on monday. anyways love you all!! annnd.. its not letting me fucking fix any errors that i did so sorry and im too tired to even care sorry loves i will try to fix this!!!!

hugs and tickles

<miro