parte siete

ava

i looked at him with an uneasy face and i said

"wait like magic mountain?" he rolled his eyes and said

"well yeah stupid" i shoved him and nodded

"alright im up for it" and i smiled as i shoved hayes's shoulder. he got up and left the room so i could change.

Yup yall her outfit mkay ^^

i got up and tied my hair into two french braids and i went downstairs and sat on hayes's lap and waited for him to get off his phone. he tapped my waist for me to get up and said

"alright come on baby" he said holding my hand. i swear this boy is going to give me asthma one day.

we walked out and i asked him "wait first of all we dont have a vehicle and second of all how are we going to pay for our tickets?" he then pressed a finger to my lips and said

"shhh, we will wait at the bus stop. and i got us some anual tickets, chillax babe, i have answers for everything. i want to make everything perfect for my queen"

i couldnt hold it in anymore and i turned him to face me and i made contact with his lips again and we moved in sync for a second in the middle of the sidewalk.

"thank you my love. no boy has ever tried this hard for me" i say holding his torso.

"well no one is ever going to treat you like that ever again" he whispers and we continue to walk to the bus stop.

we found the stop and we sat on the bench and waited.

"hayes, guess what" i said and he turned to me to smile and asked me what. i didnt say anything but lean in and i have my hands travel his back. they trail down to his sweatpant pockets and i find a pack of gum and i take a piece.

"yay thanks babe" i say as i popped the piece in my mouth. he rolled his eyes and stood up as we saw the "trolley" like vehicle drive up. ( @PrincessGrier07 love you babe)

we went inside and it was mostly empty, we went to the very back and sat down, i scooted up to him and i hopped on his lap. he held onto my waist and we just sat there looking out.

"oh shit babe look" i say pointing outside

"aha its raining, well that makes everything better right?" hayes said and by the tone he wasnt being sarcastic, but he was right i love the rain and this day couldnt get better.

we finaly made it to magic mountain after an hour or so and we went up to pay the bus driver and we were off. i held hayes's hand and i began to shiver because i forgot to bring a jacket. and to my surprise, hayes didnt bring one either so we were both teeth chattering messes. we went inside a gift shop and tried to find sweatshirts.

"haha babe" hayes says "you wanna be that couple by wearing these?"

"what do you mean?" i say as i walk towards him but then i see what he was talking about.

"no babe definitley not, i love you but no no no" i was not going to wear a sweatshirt that said "my superman" and it pointed to the right, and guess what hayes was gonna wear? yep, a sweatshirt that said "my wonder woman" and it pointed to the left.

he grabbed my waist from behind and began to whine " come on babe pleeeaaasee, do it for the children" he whispered.

"okay first of all, you know thats my fucking weakness so stop it, and second of all what children?" i said

"our future children" he whispered in my ear.

i slipped out of his arms and hid behind a clothes rack

"stay away from me satan" i say peeking through the clothes.

"alright but im still buying these sweatshirts whether you like it or not" he says winking at me.

i groan and walk over to him. hes handing the cashier money, she looks at him and winks, grabbing the sweatshirts and strokes his hand while shes at it. i walk over to the counter and wrap my hands around his waist from behind. she gives me a dirty look and she replaces it with a smile as she gives hayes money and this time she grasps his hand. oh hell fucking no.

"hey find your own superman GODDAMN do you not have shame in your game?" i say pulling hayes closer to me. i feel hayes trying to supress his laughter. she just scoffed and handing hayes the bag.

as we put on the warm sweathsirts we walked away, i walked backwards still facing the cashier and i held up my fingers in a crosslike way and i said to her

"may the power of christ compel you" and i turned around and hayes snaked his arm around my waist. after we stepped out hayes began to laugh that heavenly laugh and i giggled along with him.

"babe you slayed her" he said clapping like a seal.

"one does not simply stroke or grasp the hands of my finesse king" i say winking at him. he kissed my cheek and asked me where we should go.

"oh my god lets go to the superman, ive always wanted to go on there but believe it or not, my previous boyfriends chickened out on rides like these" i said jumping up and begging him.

"right? its like one time this chick brought me here and she just chickened out of every single ride i had to ride all alone" he said looking down and pouting.

i giggle and take his hand "come on let's go celebrate; to our new and amazing relationship and to the fact that we dont have pussies for friends" he laughs a little and we go to the superman.

the park wasnt actually full though to be honest, considering it was raining and it was a tuesday and people are probably going up at the clubs. so it was fun and we just ran through until we reached the front of the line. they opened the gate and we went to the middle of the seats.

we were going up and we were just breathing heavily.

"lets do this babe!! together!" hayes screamed as he held my hand tightly.

after we went all the way up it stopped and i just squealed.

"this is basically what it feels like when youre being a fucking tease! its like slowly going down and youre just fucking waiting for it and IT NEVER COMES DAMMIT SO YOURE ALL EXCITED AND IT-- AAAAAGGGGGHHHH" i begin to scream, the ride interrupted me and hayes and i were just screaming.

"I REGRET NOTHIIIIIIING" hayes screams as we go down

i laugh and continue to scream and we came to a stop. we began to pant and i was trying to regain my voice. we got off and hayes came over and put his arm around my shoulder.

"well that was fun" i say but my eyes widened at how my voice sounded. "eww now i have a gross frog voice" i whined as i rub my throat.

"its fine i sound like a frog too haha" he says

"babe i really want to go to the bathroom lets go" i say and i grab his hand and we walk over to try and find a bathroom.

"ill wait here honey, just go" he said sinking into a pool of bushes.

what the hell was that..

i shrug and go to the bathroom and do what people do in the bathroom. after that was taken care of i walked out and saw that hayes wasnt in the bushes anymore.

"baby?" i yell out. he was nowhere to be found.

oh great, i just lost my boyfriend in six flags.

xx

hey guys, i know go ahead judge me for being a slacker, idk what happened but ill try to update later today. bye for now i love you all.

Hugs and tickles

<miro