diecisiete

ava

when hayes and i finished our long kiss i held his hand.

"wow.. i really needed that" hayes pants as he began to kiss my neck and his hand went somewhere in my shirt. i moaned lightly and took his head off quickly. he groaned a little and i said

"baby, if you go any further i won't be responsible for what comes next" and he laughs and hugs me tightly.

"mmm, i also needed this" he mumbles into my chest. "your boobs are so comfy" i laugh and began to stroke his hair with my fingers. after about half an hour of watching the stars beginning to scatter around the purplish sky we stood up and walked into the room.

"well im bored" i say crossing my arms. there was really nothing fun or interesting to do when you're in japan, with no adults, no service, and no ability to go out.

"well at least its just the two of us... who knows when will be the next time we will be alone like this" he said walking over to me and placing his arms around my waist.

"alright how bout we do a photoshoot" i smirk. his eyes widen and he laughs and nods

"yes! i would love to do that with you" he said kissing my hand. i giggle and look in my suitcase and find a.. polaroid? it had a note that said

my beautiful ava, i want you to collect your memories have fun with this and use it wisely, i bought four extra slides. i love you honey

-dad <3

i smiled and turned around and hayes saw the polaroid. "oh my gosh that's awesome lets use the first slide" he said. the first slide could use 20 pictures.

we went to the closet and got dressed with random things. i put my phone on shuffle and went back to the closet. hayes had a football tee with ripped jeans, i put on an oversized blue t-shirt with some shorts.

i grabbed the camera and told hayes to pose. he grabbed a rose from a jar and bit on it and did the most sexiest pose he could do. i giggled and began to take pictures

"yes, beautiful darling. very gorgeous, smile pretty pretty" i say taking 2 to 3 pictures, i couldn't stop laughing this was so fun.

"your turn lets see what you can do princess" he said walking over to the camera and giving me the rose. i smiled and went to the center of the room. at first i had the rose through my hair, then i put it up to my face, then i held it so delicately and smiled simply.

"perfect, you're flawless, you are a doll" hayes said in a weird accent. i giggled and walked over to him. i kissed him and we continued to take pictures. it was fun and sweet.

xx

it was about 3 in the morning and we were just laughing really hard for no reason. i stood up and pulled hayes's arm up to me. he looked at me but i just told him to be quiet. i wrapped my arms around his neck and he laughed silently as he gently put his arms around my waist. we began to sway peacefully and i was lost in space but it was a good feeling. i didn't feel insane, i didn't feel pretty, i didn't feel anything, but i did feel loved.

after a couple of minutes we pulled apart and just looked at eachother.

"now would you like to sleep with me my queen?" he said pulling me close.

"i would love that" i say with a smile. he carries me and i laugh a little. he drops me on the bed and i giggle. he plops on the bed along with me and hides under the covers. he pulls me in with him and holds me. i left my leg to drape over his waist and he wrapped me in his arms while my hands were somewhere in his hair. he kissed my head and whispered a 'good night'.

it was indeed a good night.

i got my finesse king back

//

hey guys this was just a short and sweet chapter. so im doing one more time skip, two or three more chapters and i will write an unbelievably big chapter for you guys. thank you so much for support, i know i dont get a lot of reads, much less a lot of votes but im grateful with what i have. i love you all and tysm for reading.

hugs and tickles!

<miro the cheerio :D