A New Hairstyle

It was late at night and Luci was deciding to pull an all-nighter. He needed to finish his work, but his brothers were keeping him on his hind legs. Luci was focused on his work until he saw that red haired king walking into his room.

"I'm a bit busy right now Diavolo, I'll get to you in a second," Luci says, not lifting up his pencil for a second.

"Luuuciiii~ It's past your bedtime~" Diavolo groans, ignoring what Luci told him.

"I have to finish my work Diavolo, I can't just leave it unfinished"

Diavolo pouts and walks over to Luci's bed to sit down. As he sits he notices Luci's messed up hair.

"I'll let you finish your work only if I can do your hair"

That stopped Luci from writing. He thought about it for a moment. Diavolo wouldn't be on him about his work, and he would get his hair situated.

"Fine" Luci says as he continues his work.

Diavolo shouts a little squeal for victory. He sits down closer to Luci just 2 inches away. Diavolo starts to comb through Luci's hair with his fingers. Luci started to write a bit slower. He started to feel a bit tired. He couldn't focus on his work. He dropped his pencil but didn't want to pick it up.

"Maybe I am tired," Luci says in a relaxed tone.

Diavolo giggles and continues to style Luci's hair. Luci drifts off to sleep in a short amount of time right there and then. Diavolo knew he needed it. He finished styling his hair and looked at the finished product. It didn't fit his personality, but it was nice. Diavolo smiled and took Luci to his bed. Diavolo wondered if he could lay in bed with him. The thought flustered him but it was a price he was willing to pay. So Diavolo ended up sleeping with Luci.

The next day Luci woke up with the sight of Diavolo next to him. Luci gasped and fell out of bed startling Diavolo.

"What's wrong?" Diavolo asks playing dumb.

"You-" Luci pointed. 

Diavolo giggles and Luci goes into the bathroom and slams the door. Luci looked into the mirror for a surprise. A more pretty Luci stared back. Luci smiled at his new look, feeling a bit happy with it. After a bit, Luci walked out to see his little brothers.

"Hey Luci! How're you doooOOO WOAH" Mammon says as his attention draws to his older brother.

Everyone looks like Luci in awe.

"Woah you look so cute Luci!!" Asmo shouts as he clings to Luci.

Luci smiles at his little brothers.

"Thank you...I might keep this for a while...It's...special"

💓Heyo! TheOtakuWarrior here! Hope you guys enjoyed this. It's actually quite old...It was made last year so It's not my best work but I am working on one right now. I swear that it'll be longer next time. Thank you for reading and I hope you continue reading!💓