Dream Come True

Luci had an interesting dream last night. He dreamt of Diavolo taking off his sweater on a nice summer day. Luci walked into the room and they locked eyes which created an awkward moment. They both blushed, but they ended kissing at the end of the whole thing just to sum it up. This made Luci cautious around Diavolo for the entire day. Diavolo was concerned about it. The whole day went by and the two had not said a word to each other. Soon, it was 9:00, and Luci went looking for Diavolo. There was a meeting he was supposed to get to. He finally made it to Diavolo's room.

"Ok Diavolo, I'm here-" Luci continued

Then, his dream came true. Diavolo was taking off his sweater when he turned his head to Luci. They both locked eyes. Luci starts to run away but Diavolo calls for him.

"No no no Luci! I need to tell you something!"

He stops in his tracks and looks back at Diavolo awkwardly.

"What is it"

"We don't have a meeting today it's canceled buuuut I was wondering if we could watch a show together"

Maybe it wasn't like his dream after all...He decided to roll with it

"What show?" Luci asks, discarding the fact that there was no meeting.

"Attack on Demons"

Luci knew what the show was, and didn't want to watch it again, but he appeased him. They got the show ready and sat on the couch. The show started. After a few episodes, Luci starts to nod off without even realizing it. He leaned on Diavolo's shoulder making him jump. Diavolo looks over to the napping Luci and smiles.

"See...this is why you need more breaks" Diavolo says as he pats Luci on the head.

Soon, both of them were asleep. Morning hit and Luci woke up in Diavolo's lap. Diavolo was awake with a slight smile on his face

"Did- I fall asleep?" Luci asks, a bit startled from where he was.

"Yep," Diavolo says with a smile.

Luci starts to blush. Why was his dream coming true all of a sudden, out of every dream it had to be. He sat up to leave, but Diavolo pulled him back down on his lap. Luci's face was priceless.

"Can I leave now- I-I'm late for-"

"You're not late for anything, just stay here for a bit" Diavolo says with a smile, "Lie back down.

Luci grunts as Diavolo pressures Luci's head down. Luci couldn't do a thing.

"Now can you explain to me why you were avoiding me all this time?"

Luci loses his tense demeanor and un-tightens his grip on Diavolo.

"It was just a stupid dream I had"

"About?" Diavolo asks curiously.

There was no backing down

"Ok! Ok! It started yesterday when I saw you shirtless, and then I kissed you!...Is that what you wanted?" Luci says crankily.

Diavolo was taken back for a bit but was brought to Luci's face.

"What are you- Hey why-!"

Luci couldn't finish his sentence before Diavolo's lips laid on Luci's. His dream came to an end. Deja vu. Luci wrapped his hands around Diavolo, and he returned the kiss.
Luci pushes Diavolo's head away violently suddenly, and jolts his head back

"Is something wrong?" Diavolo says smiling

Luci stuttered and couldn't find the right words to say so instead he hid his hands in front of his face. This made Diavolo laugh. The truth was, it was Diavolo's dream as well all along.

💓I really said, "Parents arent home, no school, time to spam post dialuci stories on Wattpad. Anyways I went back and redid this one bc I didn't wanna hit you guys with cringe twice even tho it still is cringe no matter how many times I read it💓