Psychic

Diavolo dragged Luci around the carnival.

"Where should we go next? The food booth? The ferris wheel? Or maybe-"

"Let's go to the Psychic booth" Luci interrupts trying to get out of running around

Diavolo smiles and pulls Luci in the psychic tent. There, they met a psychic. Luci knew it was fake, but he wanted to appease Diavolo for the time being. He was tired of all the walking and he thought everything was going too fast. One ride to the next.

"Welcome~" The psychic says, "Come take a seat~"

Diavolo and Luci sit down and look around the tent. It was very dark, but the light shines just a bit to be able to see. There was a crystal ball ready to be looked at.

"Alright...would you like me to read your fortune~?"

"Yeah!" Diavolo says with enthusiasm

The psychic waves his hand over his crystal ball with his eyes closed. Soon enough he opens his eyes and looks at both of us.

"You two will find love today"

"Huh?" They both wonder

Luci immediately thought about MC, but Diavolo was still confused.

"Really? That's weird..." Diavolo says, scratching his head, "I'm not interested in anyone..."

As Luci kept thinking of ways MC would confess he realized that it was all fake. He snapped out of his trance and left the tent. Diavolo and Luci continued to ride a couple more rides until finally, it was sunset.

"It's sunset! Let's go to the ferris wheel!" Diavolo says with Joy, "It's probably lit up by now!"

Before Luci could speak Diavolo had already started dragging him towards the now lit up ferris wheel until they made it to one of the seats. The ferris wheel starts moving again. In Luci's opinion, it was the best ride out of them all. Luci enjoyed watching the sunset with Diavolo on the ferris wheel. Luci thought back to the psychic. He knew it was fake, but he still fantasized about it which disappointed him. He got his hopes up for something he shouldn't have. Diavolo's head was in a daze. He thought he was going to find love that day as well, but all of a sudden, a thought came to him; What if that love...was Luci? That flew through Diavolo's head fast. There was no way. Diavolo looks over to Luci smiling at the sunset. Diavolo's heart fluttered. Was his love really Luci? His right hand man? Luci looks over to him and they lock eyes.

"You know, the sunset's over there," Luci says pointing to the sun.

"Haha yeah" Diavolo nervously laughs.

"Is something the matter, Diavolo?"

"A thought came over me for a few seconds...it's nothing to worry about" Diavolo says.

They make it to the top of the ferris wheel.

"The view..." Luci says gazing upon the sun's beauty.

Diavolo looked at the sun for a few seconds, but turned his head over to Luci once again. He was calm. He wasn't tense like always. It was nice to watch.

"The view is over there Diavolo" Luci says, starting to get self conscious.

"But the view over-"

Diavolo stops himself. That would've sounded cheesy. Was he head over heels for Luci? He wanted to test something out. He prayed that it would be a dream he would be able to wake up from, or just a simple mind trick.

"Diavolo...why do you keep staring at-"

Luci couldn't continue his words. Diavolo gives a quick kiss to Luci and looks away.

Luci was left confused

"Why'd you do that so randomly..." Luci asks in confusion covering his lips.

"I think...I'm in love with you, Luci"

Diavolo hoped that he would disappear or Luci would forget he said anything...but it was true...Diavolo felt love at that very moment. He had no idea until that moment. Luci sat back, surprised for a bit, but then he smiled.

"You idiot," Luci says giggling a bit.

Diavolo REALLY wanted to disappear...but Luci pulled Diavolo over, and kissed him passionately. Diavolo, despite being in dismay, kissed back with the same passion. The kiss only lasted a few seconds longer before the movement of the ferris wheel stopped the kiss between them. The sun had set. They wanted to enjoy the time they had together for a bit longer. Luci puts his head on Diavolo's shoulder,

"I...I think I like you too..." Luci says, still startled.

He really thought MC was his true love but he somehow found out that Diavolo had been with him for such a long time and realized that his feelings towards Diavolo was far more passionate. And so, his prediction had come true. They had found love that day.

💓Yea...This was badly made kinda like the last one but take it💓