Teaching How to Love

"Are you sure you want to do this Diavolo? Don't we have other business to attend to?" Luci asks flustered.

"No no~ We'll leave that for later, Luci"

Diavolo and Luci were going to be...Teachers for the day. They both walk in and greet the teachers. They guide them to a couple of classes, one of them being the brothers, and the angels' classrooms, including Solomon and MC. They eyed the two of them the entire time until the end.

"What'cha doin' here Luci?" Mammon asks with a bit of envy.

"Trying something new," Luci says, trying to keep my cool.

Mammon was still convinced that Luci was going to do something to sabotage him, when it was all Diavolo's fault. Finally, the class is over, and Luci approaches Diavolo.

"Where are we going next, Diavolo?"

"Let's go to the office!" Diavolo says as gips onto Luci's hand.

"Hey! Let go! People are going to get the wrong idea!"

"We're the only one's here~ It's fiiiiine~"

Diavolo drags Luci around the school, and to the office. It was extremely roomy. There was no one else around, so it was peaceful. Diavolo smiles as he sits on the chair, and turns around to the desk. He lets out a sigh, showing that he was relaxed. Luci had been up all day, so he was a bit tired. He looked for somewhere to sit but there was only that chair Diavolo was sitting on. Luci sighs and leans on the wall.

"You tired, Luci?" Diavolo asks.

Luci nods, losing eye contact with Diavolo. Diavolo thinks for a moment. He was also tired, and didn't want to give up his chair. He knew how selfish that was, but it was the truth.

"We could sit together on it?" Diavolo says, questioning himself.

"Share?"

"...Yeah?"

Luci gave it some thought. Why not, but how? He walks over expecting to see a sliver of chair left to sit on, but there was none.

"How am I supposed to sit on the chair?" Luci asks, confused. 

"Who said you were sitting on the chair?"

Luci stands in confusion. He suddenly realizes what Diavolo was proposing. His face flushes red.

"I thought you meant the chair! I'm not sitting on your lap!" Luci blurts out backing up an inch.

Diavolo looks at Luci in confusion.

"I thought you were talking about the table"

Luci turns away slowly from embarrassment. It was a simple miscommunication, but it sort of made Luci feel...excited...he ignored the feeling for now, and sat down on the table facing Diavolo.

"You could sit on my lap if you-"

"No! No it's fine..." Luci says flustered once again..

Diavolo giggles at the frantic Luci.

"It'll be fun!" Diavolo says, continuing to giggle.

"Yeah, if we were kids..."

Diavolo smiles villainously, still giggling. He pulls Luci to him at a high speed causing him to jump with the sudden touch. His heart raced as he realized that Diavolo got his way. Luci struggles pushing Diavolo away, but Diavolo's grip was tight. His giggling decreases as their faces align. His smile was plastered on his face, while Luci was frightened. Diavolo runs his hand through Luci's hair, letting Luci relax. Diavolo calmed Luci down, but his heart was still racing. His face flushed red as he lay his head on his chest. It was warm, and it made Luci feel comfortable. A simple joke of discomfort turned into pure joy.

"You're quiet now Luci...Did I tug at your heart strings?" Diavolo asks in a joking manner.

Luci buries his face in between Diavolo's chest muffling the words "shut up" Diavolo rustles Luci's hair, and pulls him closer. The two snuggle until their eyes shut. Soon, the school bell rings. It woke the two up.

"Are you up yet?" Diavolo asks, stroking Luci's head.

"I am now," Luci says sarcastically.

Luci realized. If he would've said no to being teacher for the day, he wouldn't have been able to do this with Diavolo. He was glad to be in his arms. What a pleasant day.

💓Ok? I guess I could've come up with a better title but eh-?💓