Traumatic Thoughts

"SHUT UP WILL YA'!?" Mammon shouts at his otaku brother

"This is important you scum!" Levi shouts back, a bit more stern.

Luci looks over to his brothers, way too fed up at the time.

"Maaaaammoooon? Leeeeviiiii?" Luci drags out.

Yelps came from Mammon and Levi. They turned away from each other as if nothing happened. Luci face plants and walks over to his room. He really did need a break from all the chaos. He wished things were like they used to...before the Celestial Realm war...

"Luci?" Diavolo asks with concern in his voice.

Lucid jumps to the sudden voice and shoots his head to Diavolo.

"What's wrong?" Luci asks, taking his hand away from his face.

"I should be asking that to you" Diavolo says in a sad sounding tone.

Luci looks down trying not to make eye contact.

"Explain everything you're feeling right now," Diavolo says suddenly.

Luci looks up at him unimpressed. I guess it was ok to explain his feelings just this once.

"Fine"

Diavolo sits down next to him and waits. Lucid spills out all of his feelings as if there was nothing stopping him...and there really wasn't. Luci started to get emotional, but Diavolo took everything he said to heart. Luci finally finished telling Diavolo everything that was in his head. He looked up at him with a quivering mouth.

"Is-Is that good enough?" Luci asks with a different tone than ever before.

"Yes, Luci...you're fine..." Diavolo says with a smile.

Luci bursts into tears right there on the spot. It surprised Diavolo, and he had no idea what to do, so he wrapped his arms around him as he cried. They stayed in that position for a while until Luci stopped crying, and only sniffs came from him.

"I want you to do this more often Luci," Diavolo says in a calm tone.

Luci stayed silent. Diavolo went to leave but Luci grabbed Diavolo back into an embrace, unwilling to let go. Diavolo stayed at Luci's side for the rest of that night making sure he felt ok. After a while, Luci decided to go to sleep.

"Diavolo?" Luci asks.

Diavolo looks back at Luci.

"Can you...sleep with me tonight?"

The thought flustered Diavolo, But he agreed. The both of them awkwardly slept in bed for a while, but soon they got so comfortable that they started to jokily snuggle into each other.

"Ehehe~ Luuuciii" Diavolo giggles.

Luci chuckles a bit and looks up at Diavolo.

"Can I kiss you?"

The sudden question shocked Diavolo.

"U-Uh...sure?" Diavolo says turning red faced.

Luci and Diavolo awkwardly got close to each other, closing their eyes. They laid their lips on each other. They both enjoyed it. The kiss dragged on and started to turn into a make-out session until----

"L-Lu-ci-" Levi says from the door.

Luci pushes himself off of Diavolo.

"LEVI WAI-"

Before Luci could say anything Levi was already out the door shouting at his brothers saying that Luci and Diavolo were making out.

"Sorry heheh~" Diavolo giggles.

Luci didn't care about anything at that moment. He laid back down with Diavolo and fell asleep right away. Diavolo smiles and strokes Luci's head until he, with Luci, falls into a comfortable sleep.

💓Thanks for reading! This is still old but I hope you enjoyed💓