-Flowers and sunset-

It was normal evening, Giyuu was sitting under an tree, staring at the long grass. He always found natural calm him down, weather angery, sad, nervous, anything really. He found views like these very calming and beautiful. 

Giyuu then heard a stick break, the sound rang his ears. He looked in the direction the sound came from and saw none other than Sanemi, smiling nervously with his hand behind his head and the other behind his back. 

SANEMI:

None the less, I have had a crush on Giyuu for awhile, I decided today was the day I confess. It has to be done sooner than later. The last place anyone saw him was near the woods. I have no idea why he went there, yet none the less went yo go look for him. After an hour or so, I started to loose hope on finding him because there was no clue where he might be. I then started to just walk around, then I soon stumbled opon a area full of glorious flowers. I kneel down talking abeeter look at them.

 'Maybe I can collect them and give them to Giyuu once I find him.. If I do. Where the hell is he even!?' I thought to myself. "Are you going to pick some of the flowers for someone?" I heard a voice ask. I stood up and trun around to see a lady that looked like she was in her mid 20's. Brown long hair, peach skin, black eyes, and a long red dress. "I was thinking about it." I admited. "Yet I can't find them, last thing I heard was that he went off into the woods. Yet I have been searching for him and still can't find them..." I added. 

The Lady giggled and came closer. "I suggest you pick up some flowers and I'll halp you wrap them up! And if you are looking for a boy with black and blue eyes. I saw him go north." the lady suggested. I nodded and pick up a couple of flowers and she helped wrap them. I thank her and go North, hoping the boy she saw was Giyuu. After 5 minutes of walking, I find Giyuu sitting under a tree, the sun was already setting when I found him. He looked so beautiful and calm, the lighting of the sunset made him look even better, and what made it even more perfect was that he was smiling a little. I was just staring and the boy until I by mistake, break a stick. I hastily hide the flowers behind my back and put the other behind my back with a nervous smile just in time before Giyuu looked back.

GIYUU:

I look in the direction of the sound and see Sanemi. My one true love. Seeing his presence made me blush slightly. "What are you doing here and what's behind your back?" I asked as I got up and walked closer to him before standing in front od him. He then took out a bach of flowers that were neatly tied from behind his back. "Far you you." he said, embarrassed. I blush at the action, then slightly smile and take the flowers from his hand gently. "Thank you!" I replied. "Also, i'v been meaning to tell you... I like you! In the lover type of way!" he manged to say. My cheaks went red. Then with out warning, I kiss him, he seemed surprised, yet moved his hands and put them around my waist while my arms wrapped around his neck. We soon broke the kiss and I smirked." Did that answer your so called question?" I asked. He nodded while grinning. 

@@@@@@@@@

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this sweet fluf, also, if you have anything to say or anything like that, go ahead. Anyway, hope you have a wonderful time! Bye my Lovelys! 

Request:

WORD COUNT: 646