-Heart Break 2-

GIYUU:

It was around 10PM. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to read a book as I waited. (Raven's Gate) I was getting quite consumed in the book till I heard my crow. 'What the- there is no way I have a mission on this short notice and I don't have any duties.' I thought to myself. The crow settled down on the fram of the window, waiting for me to open it. I shigh and slowly close my book and head over to my window, pushing it open. "Caw! Caw! News Has Spread! Caw! Kyōjurō Rengoku Has Been Killed By A Demon! Caw!" the bird yelled before flying off. My eyes widened and I stood there in shock, my move slightly hung open. I soon felt my knees get weak on fellon the ground before curling up in to a ball and began to cry. "Why Him?" I asked myself over and over again. 

NO ONE:

The news spread like wild fire and in minutes, all of the demon slayer corpses knew. Some people took it quite well, while others... Not so much... Mitsuri kept on crying till she passed out, Tengen was terrified about losing his best friend and locked himself in the room all day, Giyuu stayed in bed, no moving a finger, he seemed so.... Depressed. 

........... Okay.... I may have lied about the whole crush thing. It was all a joke. Giyuu looked up to Rengoku and loved him, he thought..... Maybe.... If he loved Rengoku, he could leave the pain of loving someone who doesn't love him back. The one and only Sanemi Shinazugawa was the guy Giyuu truly loved. Yet the feeling of Giyuu losing the person he admires the most and loved like an older brother was heart shattering. 

For days, Giyuu barely left the house, he only went out for missions and meetings, and occasionally, eating. Not more then that, Sanemi had had enough of Giyuu being all sad and lonely, he was sick of it. 

SANEMI: 

I am sick of seeing the person I loved most cry in bed everyday. He looks so pale and unhealthy. Has he been eating? Has he been sleeping? Has he been going out in the sun? I don't know... But I am going to find out!

Later that day, I headed to Giyuu's house and knocked. No response. I knocked a couple more time, yet since remained. I began to slowly think that he was sleeping and turned around and was about yo wlak away when I heard the door cream open. I swung my head back and was no very surprised to see Giyuu. He looked plae and unhealthy and had bad eye bags and his nose was red. "What is it?" he asked in a cold tone. I took in a deep breath and began to speak: "I don't like how you have been acting, as a close friend of yours, I must help you get through this! So for the rest of the night we will be playing games and eating snacks and having fun telling stories! You don't have a choice!" I yelled out. Giyuu slight smiled as he chuckled, he let me in and we had a fun night. He seemed dto forget why he was sad in the first place, yet it was clear he still missed him. 

By the end of the night, Giyuu was asleep on my lap while I was lying down on the floor. It was great night..... Maybe I do have a shot with the one I love most...... 

Part 3??

@@@@@@@

HELLO BISHES!!!! Yes, I finally finshed this part! If you want a part 3, just go ahead and say, and sorry for the short chapter, it is late and I am tired! Hope you all enjoyed this crappy thing, thanks for reading and hope you have a great day/Night! Bye my Lovely! 

Request:

WORD COUNT: 649