-Melody-

ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪: @𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝟛𝕣𝕣𝕪𝔽𝟘𝕩𝕪

(Sorry for it taking so long, I wanted it too be perfect and I may or may not have forgot about it for a little while.. VERY VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!) 

G0D AU 

A little about this AU: In this AU, God exists and can be spotted, but it's unbelievable rare to see one, around only 5.9% of people see them every decade! Other Magical creatures exist, yet they aren't usually seen. 

3 PERSON POV:

A busy day in the afternoon at the Kingdom, Sanemi was working as usual. He worked as a demon salyer and knight for the kingdom, though he was treated as a superior by many, he was also treated like a low life, a waste of space. Sanemi Shinazugawa had already killed 59 Demons and he only started around 10 months ago, his red blood was liked by many demons, Loring them in, but his blood made them feel dizzy and loose sense. Even though he just maybe one of the best knights in the Kingdom, all the other treated him like crap. 

He was returning home after another day, it wasn't night yet and wasn't going to be for a while, so he had plenty of time to do what he wanted. Today was another one of those days were the other Demon Slayers would talk sh!t and so he would try and teach them a lesson but ended up getting in trouble. He hated everyday, but he wanted to continue killing Demons and getting paid well for it, for that he must survive. 

He decided to try and clear his mind by taking a walk. He changed from his uniform into a more casual and comfortable clothing before heading out.

THE OUTFIT:

Smelling the beautiful Spring air was a delight as he walked towards the forest

Smelling the beautiful Spring air was a delight as he walked towards the forest. No one ever went there, though there was nothing wrong with it, people always gossiped on how it would curse you. Sanemi being the stubborn man he is, never believed it, it actually made him go in there more often because it was so peaceful and Wonderful. 

He Softly hummed a song he knew from when he was younger, listening to the birds chirp, the trees rustling and watching the lovely plants like Sunflower, Lilies and more. 

He then heard the beautiful melody of a Harp. His eyes widend at the sound of the harp was as a beautiful voice followed it singing a song. (Isabella's Lullaby) 

He listened closely as he followed the music, but it was confusing on where to go, like the song was creating its own maze with its melody and every string that is pulled makes it harder to find. As if the harp was magic and it was trying to confuse everyone. After around 10 minutes, Sanemi nearly gave up, untill the Melody became softer and then Louder. The sound was amazing! But something was slightly off, it was like this song was from a siren, trying to trick him into thinking what he wanted to think. Sakura Flowers flew with the wind, they were coming from the same place Sanemi heard the song the best.