-Not good enough-

WARNING: ANGST TO FLUF!! 

GIYUU AND MUICHIRO ARE SIBLINGS IN THIS AU!!! 

Sanemi POV:

Giyuu, the water Pillar has always been so amazing. His beauty, confidence, determination, fighting skills, loyalty, kindness, everything about him is perfect! Though he quite, his actions and eyes show as much emotion as someone speaking their mind. Like I said... He's perfect... But me? I am nothing but a guy with goofy eyes, weird hair, anger issues and trust issues! I am no where near good enough for Giyuu. When he talks, it sounds soft, and light, as if his voice were to be the prettiest flower there is; I am just loud and sound angry all the time as well as having a bad attitude.  His actions and attitude is resinble and knows what he's doing, I am just obnoxious and can't stay in line.

I wonder if I confessed...... 

Would he like me back? 

I stood at the garden of the Master's house. We have a meeting today, I wasn't in a bad mood, but I have bad habits so I look like I am in a bad mood and voice supports that as well. This caused everyone to stay away from me, Shinbou was talking to Rengoku and Tengen, Obanai and Mitsuri were being all lovey dovey, I wish me and Giyuu were like that, Muichiro was talking with Giyuu about something. Gomyi, is that how you say his name? Was just watching the animals. I sat under a tree, watching Giyuu from afar. He looked so beautiful, they seemed to be talking about something embarrassing, I know this because Giyuu is blushing and Muichiro has that face, maybe a child hood story. But something I can't get over is how adorable Giyu looks while he is blushing. I hope he isn't taken, I want to hold him close and embrace his touch. Tho that most likely will never happen. 

(WITH MUICHIRO AND GIYUU) MUICHIRO'S POV:

I was talking with Giyuu as we waited for the meeting to began, it was Ina bout 20 minutes or so? We usually come early as sometimes master will come early. "Hey, Giyuu, do you have a crush?" I asked, having a smirk on my face, Giyuu had a blush appear from his nose to his ears. "W-well... Yes..." he admitted. "Ooh~ let me guess.... Rengoku?" I suggested, they had gotten closer over time, so possibly him. Giyuu shook his head in no to my disappointment, "shinazugawa then?" I guessed, his whole face went baby pink, Jackpot! "Oooh~ why don't you confess? You like him, don't you? And he seems to be looking at you now!" I teased, he blushed harder and looked to the side. "S-shut up...." he spat. I laughed, but then the fun quickly came to an end as the twin sisters stepped out on to the porch and announced Master arriving. We all quickly lined up and bowed as to show respect to the Master. 

(later) 

After the meeting, me and Giyuu walked out together. "So... When are you going to confess?" is asked, raising my eye brows up and down. "Ugh! Why do you have to be so annoying!?" he growled, a blush appearing on his cheeks again. "C'mon! Just admitted it! You like him!" I replied. "Fine.... I'll confess this evening..." he gave in. I quickly grabbed his hand and dragged him to my house to get ready.

SANEMI POV: 

As i was leaving the the houes, I over heard Giyuu and Muichiro talking. I quickly hid behind a tree and listened carefully.  "C'mon! Just admitted it! You like him!" Muichiro cheered, "Fine.... I'll confess this evening..." Giyuu replied. My heart nearly stopped. Giyuu wasn't going to love me anytime soon.... He was going to go fess to someone else, it's probably Rengoku.... I sigh to myself and head home, I flopped down on my bed, the feeling of dred come upon me. 'He loves someone else, I already know he is Pan, so it's obvious that it can be anyone other then me.... Shinbou or Rengoku, Giyuu would never marry someone with 3 wives and very cocky, he and Muichiro are siblings, Mitsuri and Obanai are dating, Giyuu and the blind guy don't even talk that much. He would never date someone that is 5 years younger than him such as Tanjiro or Zenitsu....but there is a small chance that it could be me.... No... He would never... I'm not good enough.' I was sunken thought that I didn't even realize there was a crow tapping on the window till another 5 minutes. 

Once I realized, I quickly headed over and opened the window, the crow dropped a letter and left quickly, I have it a puzzled look. I then sigh and opened the letter, it said: 

"Meet me in the forest by the lake at 6PM sharp, please and thank you."

-Love, Unknown

I thought about it for a second, could this be a prank. I then analized the handwriting more, it was light and in a somewhat cursive handwriting. 'I have seen this handwriting before... But where?' I asked mysself. I sighed and decided to go anyway. I looked at the clock and realized it was 5:45. 'I should get going' I thought, I rapidly put my shoes on and headed to the forest. I didn't know exactly where the lake was, but knew in which direction I probably should go if that makes sense. I finally got there and there I saw Giyuu standimg near the lake. "H-hi Shinazugawa..." he said. "I think you gave the letter to the wrong person.... I know you were trying to confess to the person you love and that's definitely not me." I explained and Tru Ed around, ready to leave. 

OUR POV:

Giyuu's eyes widened at the comment, it hurt him that Sanemi would think that....Giyuu then hastily ran behind and grabbed Sanemi's hand. Sanemi truned around, puzzled." Yes! I wanted to you confess but...." he looked determined, but then quickly changed and looked down at the dark green grass with a pink dust on his cheeks "I-I want to C-confess to you..." he sttudered. Sanemi's eyes widened at the smaller boy's words. "You mean it?" Sani asked. Giyuu slowly nodded his head. Sanmwi smiled and pulled Giyuu in for a warm hug, they stood there for a good 5 minutes, just embracing the others warmth. Sanemi then broke the hug, "I also thought you were to good for me and that you would never fall for me.... Like ever...." he said, looking at the ground in shame. Giyuu gently cupped his cheeks and made him look at him. "You are perfect just the way you are! I wouldn't need you to change anything about yourself!" Giyuu admited. Sanemi wasn't used to being so close to the person he loved the most, he loved Giyuu's face, he always thought it looked beautiful from afar, but up close was a billion times more beautiful. They then slowly began to pull in yo each other. Till finally, their lips met, they shared a soft sweet kiss. 

@@@@@@@@

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!! I am so sorry for not posting in awhile, I have been dying! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I feel like I did better in the chapter then some of the others! Anyway! See you all in the next chapter! Hope you all have a great day/Night! I love you all! Bye my Lovelys

WORD COUNT: 1239