-Dumb@$$-

WARNING: agnst to crack to fulf

GIYUU:

Sanemi came home, he seemed really pissed. "Hey, what's got you all worked up suger?" I asked. He stood in front of me and crossed his arms. "You Really Didn't Tell Me!?!" he yelled. "

"Tell you what?" 

"You Know!" 

"I really have no idea what you are talking about."

"YOU WERE ALMOST GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON!?!" he screamed. I laugh and he game me a confused look.  "I understand. You mean that guy who proposed to me when I was in high school? I said no to him because at that time I still had a crush on you. And anyways, that was 6 years ago! I am surprised you just found out!" 

He gave me an "Oh" look on his face. "Well Why Didn't You Tell Me!?" he yelled.  "1. I thought it wasn't important. 2. I thought you knew. 3. That was in the past." I explained. He scoffed and I got off the coach and hugged him. He tried to act cool and not hug back, yet soon did. 

@@@@@@@@

I know this was really short and silly, yet I really feel like this would happen. I hope you enjoyed this since it was my first time making one like this. Also, if you a have any suggestions or comments, I will be glad to read them. Hope you have a wonderful time! Bye my Lovelys! 

Request: 

WORD COUNT: