-Black dress-

Warning: smut/Lemon. 

Requested by: dicknball....(I think that's the name..)

GIYUU:

It was a little late in the evening. Sanemi was out on a mission, and I was on break, so I had went in town for some shopping. I was going through some stalls and buying vegetables,  till I came by a store that had a pretty black dress at the window. Thought the dress was revealing,  it was really pretty.  And os decided to go in a buy it. Surprisingly,  they had my size,  they said it was the size of the model on the window site. I pay and leave.  Yet I have no idea how I'm going to hide this from my dear husband, yet that is something that future me will face and anyway,  I most likely will wear it quite often when he is not home. 

*When He Got Home*

I had finally got home and still had some time to kill before Sanemi was back. I went to our room and changed into the dress,  it looked really nice on me and I really liked it. It was black and had large cuts at the end that made my legs more free and was also a tank top.  For an unknown reason,  it was really conformable. 

(ART NOT MINE!!) THE DRESS:

I run to my closet and took out a black pair of heels I bought a couple of days ago

I run to my closet and took out a black pair of heels I bought a couple of days ago. Of course my husband had no idea. I put them on and looked at my self in the mirror. I looked amazing! And the heels weren't as bad as people say they are. (Once,  I wore heels for the first time... It was just a normal shoe that had a hidden heel inside, I wore it for awhile and my feet were killing me. I wish I had high heels that didn't kill me) 

THE HEELS:

I stay looking at myslef for awhile, till I heard a whilst

SANEMI:

My mission was quite easy,  so I was done pretty quickly.  I didn't want to stay out much longer,  so I decided to go home yo see my little Raven! I back home and don't see Giyuu in the living room. It was all silence,  I thought he might be out or went out for a mission last second,  but decided to check our bedroom first. I open the door and see Giyuu in ta black dress that was very revealing... 

I blush at the sight before leaning on the door and crossing my arms and giving a drunk smirk.  I whistle,  which caught his attention,  making him trun around hastily and nervously. "Wow Babe. I knew you were hot but I didn't know you were this hot~"  I say seductively,  making him go red. I close the door and walk over to him before pinning him to the wall.  I smashed our lips together, making it more heated. He soon melted into it. 

I lick his bottem lip for entrance, yet no permission. I grab his ass which made him moan slightly, giving me a chance to slip my tongue in. I leave no area in his mouth untouched, this caused him to moan slightly again. His moans were so cute!! After awhile of making out,  I break the kiss.  I realize that he was as tall as me because of his dumb ass heels. I pick him up bride style,  making him gasp a little. I went and threw him on to the center of the bed. I took his dumb heels off,  before I slide the bottom of the dress to see he was wearimg panties. Probably for the sake of the dress. 

I began to kiss around his member and his inner thigh, causing his to moan like crazy. I loved hearing his moans. I soon leave his bottom area and go to his neck. I beg to kiss and lick, looking for his sweet spot. When I reached a serten part in the left side of his neck,  near his collar bone,  he moaned a little louder then the others.  Now I know where his sweet spot is,  I began to bite and suck, practically abusing the spot.  While doing so I slide his panties off,  once I was done abusing his sweet spot I went and sucked on his ¢ock.  He moaned like crazy I swirl my tongue around his ¢ock and even bite a little. 

I began to go faster and faster by the minute. "S-Sanem- Ahh!~ I-I'm goi-Ngh!~ to ©-©um!~" he magaed to say through the moans. He soon cummed in my mouth,  I drank all of it and took my mouth out afterwards. I lick my lips and smirk,  then go near his ear. "You taste sweet~"  I whisper in his ear,  then start to nibble on it. He moaned slightly before saying: "Daddy, please! I want to feel you in me!" 

The totally turned me on,  I took off my shirt and panties and took of my boxers.  I put my ¢ock into his hole,  which lead to the readtion I love. "AAHH!!~" he screamed once it was in. I waited for him to tell me to go, when he nodded,  I began to thrust in and out. "AAH!~ R-RIGHT- MMH!! ~THERE!!"  he shouted. I began to hit the same spot over and over again, going faster with each thrust. "MHM!!~ I AM-UHH!!~ GONN- AAH!!~ ©-©UM!!" He yelled. I put my fingers on his tip. "Beg."i commanded." P-please! AHH!!~ SANEMI!!! NGH!!~ PLEASE!!" He moaned out." What my name?" I ask. "S-Sanemi! AH!!~" i slap his ass. "Wrong!" 

"UGH!!! F-Fine! HA! HA! D-Daddy!" 

"Good boy" I let go of my finger and he cums while letting out a hug moan. I continued to thrust and cum after awhile. I took my ¢ock out.  Giyuu looked like he was about to pass out. I put my hand on his cheek. "Not yet Baby! Let's go for round 2!" I said. He looked at me,  shocked. "R-round 2!?" he asked. I nodded my head. 

@@@@@@

This took so long! I know it's bad because it is kinda my first time! Sooo... Anyway,  if you have any comments or suggestions,  I'd love to hear em! I know this was dumb and stupid,  but I tried,  I am not the best at this kinda stuff.  I am much better at fluf then smut and angst. Well I am okay at angst, it's just that I hate writing it because it makes me wanna cry!! Not me being a blabber mouth.. Anyway,  thank you for reading, hope you enjoy,  see you in the next chapter! Have a nice time,  bye my Lovelys! 

Request:

WORD COUNT: 1149