-Mitsuri as Cupid-

IT IS HIGH SCHOOL AU AND MODERN 

Mitsuri ad Giyuu were having their weekly sleepover, you would think it would be Mitsuri and Shinobu, but no. These to were really good friends, they gossiped, gave advice, do each others hair. They were best friends, but no one new that because no one saw them talk and Iguro was super protective of the beauty while Giyuu was always being annoyed by Shinobu or getting scolded for something which probably did relate to him, or was flirting with Sanemi. 

At this moment, both of them are in Mitsuri's room, Giyuu doing her as they sat on the floor in thir pajamas. Giyuu had his hair down and wore slik red shorts that reached his mid-thigh and had white accents on it along with a match red shirt with white buttons. Mitsuri was getting her hair done and she wore none other than a white slik dress that reached her knees that had straps and ruffles at the bottem and the top, the top which was also in a heart. shape. 

"And then I told the girl that I am not actually that pretty but I have 300 gallons of makeup on to make her feel better and then she started to make fun of me so I got mad and slapped her and then she said that she I would find her making out with Iguro later on! I ignored her and continued on with my day and then I FOUND HER TRYING TO KISS HIM!!!!! So Now What Should I Do!?! SHE KNOWS I LIKE HIM!!! SO WHY DID SHE DO THAT!!!?" mitsuri screamed, she was talking unbelievable rapidly, almost no one could understand her, but Giyuu could." So what you wanna do is go up to her boyfriend kiss him and then after seeing it and breaking up you go and slap him and go sleep with Obanai." Giyuu joked, causing the 2 to laugh.

 "That could work!" - Mitsuri 

"But I am sure Obanai beta her up for that, so you don't need to worry! I know he loves you!" - Giyuu

"Who knew you were good at giving relationship advice?" - Mitsuri

"Me and You! Obviously!" - Giyuu

"Oh! Yeah!" - Mitsuri.

"Aaaannnddd...Done!" Giyuu yelled as he did the last finishing up yo the hair style. He then grabbed a mirror and gave it to Mitsuri, as she was stunned at the hair style, she knew that Giyuu was amazing with hair and she always has known that, but he is getting better everytime he does her hair. 

THE HAIR STYLE HE DID:

"KKKYYYYAAAA!!!!! THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!" Mitsuri screamed, eyes sparkling, causing Giyuu to blush at the compliment

"KKKYYYYAAAA!!!!! THIS LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!" Mitsuri screamed, eyes sparkling, causing Giyuu to blush at the compliment. "Hey, Giyuu~" Mitsuri sang as she smirked.  Giyuu liked at her and hummed to know he was listening. "I always talk about how much I love Obanai, so it's tell me about Sanemi." she said as she turned around and layed on her stomach, resting her head on her hands, a wide smile spread across her face. Giyuu turned in to a tomato of the thought about talking about his crush. 

"Well.. I-Um.. He is super hot and really nice-" before Giyuu could finish, she heard her Phone ping. She rolled over and grabbed it before crawling back. "It's just Shinobu asking if I need help with HW, keep going!" she said as she looked up and smiled. "Okay.. Umm.. Sanemi is really nice, he is hot and tall and smart and overprotective which is super hot. He is caring and so much mare! EEEP!!! HE IS JUST SO PERFECT!!!!" Giyuu squealed. "Mhm~ and when we're yoi going yo confess dear Giyuu?" mitsuri asked. "Never! Do you know how awkward and how many things could go wrong!?" he puffed his cheeks while closing hsi eyes and looked away. "WELP!!! TO BAD!!!" Mitsuri yelled as she giggled,Giyuu gave her a puzzled look. She then turned her phone around to show that Sanemi was on the line, they face timing.

 "MITSURI!!!!!!" giyuu yelled as he grabbed the nearest pillow and smushed his face in it. Causing Misturi to laugh. Sanemi had his head resting on his hands, eyes looking totally I love and a blush spead across his face. Giyuu felt totally defeated. Giyuu slowly peeked up at the screen. 

"Hey Giyuu, can I talk to you tomorrow, after school or in break? I will be waitimg for you in that Janitors closet" he whispered and winked, closing the line. 

"Ooh~ is he inviting you to make out session?" Mirsuei as asked as she snatched he pillow from and threw it to the side. "I-i don't know." "COME ON!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!! HE LOOKED I LOVE AND WINKED AT YOU!!!! AAAHH!!!!!" both if then held each other's hand as they screamed. 

Part 2????

™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™

I AM BACK BISHES!!!!! This took me 10 billion years but that doesn't matter! I had my phone taken away, so that was a loose loose situation! But it is fixed now! I will try and upload a lot more, but untill then! I hope you enjoyed! Have a lovely time and see you in the next chapter! BYE MY LOVELYS!!!!!! 

WORD COUNT: 880