Part 4 <I'm Sorry Darling> (Edited)

After he got in, he put a seat belt on. I totally forgot something like this exists. I was just busy with staring at him. I know that it's inappropriate. He's my client, but.....Damn. Just look at him!

He looked at me like he heard me. My cheeks flushed red and I averted my gaze. I have to pull myself together. I don't him to think that I'm weird!

Tom: Put your seat belt on, darling.

He rotated the key and started the car.

In this moment I got distracted by his veins on his hands. He has a suit on, so I can't see his whole arms but I still can see his hands and the veins that are going under his suit and it's not hard at all to imagine him shirtless. At least, not for me. I started breathing slightly faster by distracting myself with my dirty thoughts.

Tom: Are you okay, darling?

He looked at me with a worried expression, because all he saw was a nervous me, who still doesn't have a seat belt on. So it probably looked like I wanted to jump out of the car.

I cleared my throat and nodded.

Tom: Then put a seat belt on, darling. Or do you want me to do it?

He looks my body up and down.

Y/n: Uh-.. No, i'll do it myself..

I put my seat belt on and he smirked. He started driving and kept switching gazes between me and the road.

Y/n: So.. Where are we driving?

Tom: Be patient, love.

He put his hand on my thigh and stroked me with his thumb.

What the fuck is going on?! He called me his "love" and now he has a hand on my thigh?! I'm not gonna lie, he's good at it, but still! This is way too sudden! Does he see me as a whore?! I'm not someone you can touch whenever you want to! He doesn't even know me! Why is he calling me his "love"? Why is he touching me?

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on something else. Anything, just not his finger tips brushing against my skin, leaving goosebumps behind. He looked and when he saw me trying so desperately to keep my cool, a mischievous smirk plastered across his lips.

Tom: Do you like it baby girl?

HUH??!!! This man is annoying me, but turning me on in the same time! But he can't know I'm totally obsessed with him! I mean-.!! I'm not! Of course I'm not! He's handsome and rich and all...but I don't even know him!

Y/n: I-... Uh-.. Please stop....

Tom: Why? Don't you like it?

Are you kidding me?! Of course I like it!! But I don't want him to think that I can be his this easily. Besides, it feels so wrong. I shouldn't be in his car in the first place! And here I am letting him touch me!

Y/n: I-I......

I paused a bit before chewing on the inside of my cheek for a while. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but his ego is way too high up. I bet he thinks he can do whatever he wants to me just because he's rich.

Y/n: I don't......

Tom: Hah, so hard to please...

He smirked even more.

Y/n: And I think that you should focus on the road...

He chuckled a bit but didn't take his hand off my thigh.

Tom: Don't worry about that, darling. I can drive like this with no problem!

I swear to God, I'm screaming inside. I don't know if it's from frustration or from annoyance, but I need to do something about it. He's so good with his gently brushing and I don't know for how long I'm able to do this without moaning....Especially if his fingers travel higher...

We stopped on a red light. This is my chance to do something!

I took his hand off of my thigh. He looked at me with a confused face. Almost as if he was sulking. Soon enough, he grew irritated.

Tom: Hey! Don't do this!

He raised his voice a little bit and tried to put his hand back on my thigh but I blocked him with my hand. It's like a hand battle.

Tom: HEY STOP!

He yelled out of nowhere, making me freeze. So he could easily put his hand back on my thigh and he did.

I don't like when someone's yelling at me.. My dad yelled at me my whole life and got me into a deep depression. Since then, when someone yells at me, I can cry so easily. But this is not the situation I want to cry in. I was just frozen and confused. This is....shouldn't he be in a prison or something? Is he doing this to every girl he meets?

The light turned green and Tom started to drive again. I stayed quiet. He noticed and looked at me concerned.
I'm not moving. My left arm, which was fighting with his a moment ago, is now around my waist and my right arm is resting on the car door, supporting my head as I'm looking out of the window.

Tom: I'm sorry darling. I shouldn't have yelled.

He stroked my thigh gently with his hand, up and down, trying desperately to comfort me. I didn't respond. Why would I? I'm not his girlfriend and he should stop acting like this...

Tom: Baby?

He looked at me very worried, I could feel it. And he thinks that I'm crying. He's still stroking me with his thumb. It's a little cute though, despite the situation. He's making it look like he really cares about me. And I can tell that he's sorry but I can't let him win this easily. He has to suffer for a minute.

Seconds went by and he's getting really nervous and is switching looks between me and the road every 5 seconds. He's not stroking me with his hand anymore, he's just resting his hand on my thigh.

Tom: Don't be sad! Baby please!

He said with a worried voice that almost cracked at the end of the sentence. It surprised me a little, but I didn't let it show. After a while, I looked at him.

He quickly whipped his head towards me and stared at my face, examining it thoroughly to see any signs of tears.

I think I should stop playing. He suffered enough.

Y/n: It's okay....I'm alright....

He's switching looks between me and the road again.

Tom: You sure?

I hesitated. I would much rather return to my office and much much much rather back home.

Y/n: Yes..

Tom: ...Okay.

He started stroking me with his whole palm soothingly. We continued to drive in silence.

Author:

Words: 1.2K

Hi! I know that it's short. Can't do much about it though. I wrote this more than a year ago and I decided to edit it. The original version had just 800 words and it was full of grammar mistakes. I'll continue to edit this story to its very end to see if I can make it better.

Don't forget to vote 🥺❤️

....