Part 35 <Breaking the promise> - SPICY AF

His arms started shaking a little as he was holding himself above me in a plank position. I'm doing circles on his tip with my thumb and I can feel how he's slowly moving his hips forward. He wants more. He wants to fuck me as much as i want to fuck him. He moans and he can't take it anymore.

Tom: Uggh... Fucking hell... Y/n..

-He starts massaging my right boob. I'm going up and down with my hand. He's moving his hips along with my pace.-

Tom: Y/n you asked for it!

I smirk as he stands up and takes his boxers off, putting on his condom. Then he takes my panties off, throws them somewhere to the corner and climbs on the top of me again. He places his hands next to my head on each side and leans closer to my face.

Tom: This time, tell me if something goes wrong.

-I nod-

-He leans down to me and starts kissing me softly as I feel his dick pushing on my entrance. It's so big and he's the only one I've ever fucked with, so it takes a second to get it in. It always starts with a pressure as he's pushing hard, then it turns into an overwhelming feeling and it feels so good.-

-He pushes deeper. When he's fully in, i moan and wrap my legs around his hips. He starts moving slowly and mutes my moans with kisses. Why does it always feels like I'm living for this moment. Tom above me, inside me, on my lips, boobs, between my thighs.. I feel him everywhere.-

-He starts kissing down to my neck and picks up the pace. He's also thrusting harder and his breath gets heavier. I'm pushing him closer to me with my hands on his back. When he sees that I like it that much, he picks up the pace again and starts thrusting faster and deeper.-

Y/n: Uugh.. Fuck...

I moan as I arch my back. He looks at my eyes and then at my lips, breathing fast, same as me. Then he suddenly smirks.

Tom: Good girl! *he moans*

He knows his dirty talk drives me crazy! Damn! My face turned so red!

I look at him and smile with shyness in my eyes.

Tom: I'll fuck that shyness out of you!

YOU-.... WHAT?!
Oh so he's no longer scared i see. He doesn't give me any time to think about what he said as he starts to go faster again and chokes me with his hand on my throat. I'm a moaning mess, until he kisses me hard and passionately. But as he's thrusting harder, we can't really keep our lips locked together, so he presses his forehead against mine and just moans same as me. We're both sweating. The pressure in my lower belly gets bigger and bigger. I'm tightening my pussy around his cock as I'm about to come.

Tom: Ugh fuck!

-He starts thrusting really fast and deep.-

Tom: Yes, squeeze me like that Y/n.... *He moans*

He's going really fast. He's not taking his dick even halfway out of me when he's thrusting. He's deeply inside me. I feel his balls smashing against my entrance. It feels so good, but I will come any second if he will keep doing it like this. It's so overwhelming, my new drug. I'm pushing my head deep down to the bed, trying to find a position in which I'm not going to come right away. Well, I can't find it.

Tom: Don't fight it. Come for me. *He whispers to my ear.*

"No problem sir" was the first thought that appeared in my head. But the pressure is so overwhelming, it makes me feel like if i'll do it, it will separate me on place.

I dig my nails to his back, but he grabs my hands, pushes them down to the bed and intertwines our fingers. We're squeezing our hands and we're shaking because we're both on our edges.

Tom is not slowing down and I completely failed at finding a position in which I would hold on for a little longer.
We both reached our limits. My legs are shaking, I'm dying on the bed, overwhelmed with pleasure as I'm coming. Tom buried his head into my neck when he came 5 seconds after me.

My head is spinning and everything's getting darker. I blink fast a few times to keep myself awake. Or alive. I think we could have better "drunk sex" someday. I don't think this was the best we could do. I know damn well we can do better.
As we're laying on the bed, Tom still above me with his dick inside me, we start to breathe normally again.
Without warning, he pulls out of me. I take a deep breath at the sudden lost of his dick.

Our eyes meet again. My look is full of love, as always, but his is full of worries. This is not the look I wanted to see after sex. He's checking if I'm alright again. It annoys me, but I keep smiling to show him I'm fine.
He smiles back and gives me a long kiss before standing up and walking over to a trash can. He takes his condom off and throws it away. Then he turns around and looks at me.

Tom: Let's take a bath. I don't think you're able to take a shower.

He smirks and leaves the room. I just laugh to myself. He's amazing.