Part 77 <Happy New Year!> SPICY AF

*So, because I'm not American, I won't be writing about their Christmas, because I know shit about it. So I will be writing about European Christmas. Besides, Tom and Y/n are from London.*

We sticked together the whole day and the day after until the Christmas Eve came.
I kept having nightmares about that night. I saw Tom dead with a hole in his chest after all. But he was there alive every time I woke up to calm me down. He whispered calming and loving words into my ear every night. He was feeling guilty about what I almost did, but thankfully he didn't have nightmares about it. I went through traumatic experience unlike him. But enough with this competition.

Since morning, this day was amazing. I woke up to pancakes with strawberries in my bed and to Tom with a warming cup of chocolate. I know some people don't eat the whole day and eat just the Christmas dinner, but I've never been that type of a person. I really enjoyed my breakfast. After that, i brushed my teeth and took a shower. Tom surprised me by joining. Music was playing while I was showering, so I didn't hear him enter the bathroom. To your disappointment, we didn't have sex there. We just shared some loving kisses and washed ourselves. The evening came rather quickly.

It was time for dinner. When I came downstairs, in my dress,

 When I came downstairs, in my dress,

I saw 5 plates on the table. I furrowed my brows and looked at Tom. He just chuckled and leaned against the kitchen counter.

Tom: You should see your face right now.

Y/n: Em...what's all this? I thought we'll be alone...

Tom: Oh?

He smirked and came closer to me to hug me around my waist.

Tom: Don't worry, we will be alone at night to do whatever we want.

I realized what we will do tonight and blushed shyly.

Tom: Heh. Close your eyes, my love.

I did as he said. He turned me around and pressed my back against his chest. Suddenly I heard the front door open, a lot of footsteps and giggles and then the door closing.

Tom: You can open your eyes now.

I opened my eyes and soon widened them and my jaw dropped to the floor.
How is this possible?! Rachel, Trevor and...

Y/n: JJ ???!!!!!!

JJ: SURPRISE!!!

Rachel & Trevor: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

They all pulled me into a hug and I quickly hugged back. Happy tears filled my eyes and I had to hold myself to not cry.

Y/n: Oh my God you-! Guys!!

I almost suffocated every single one of them. And then of course, I jumped on Tom.

Tom: Haha, Merry Christmas, my love.