Part 19 <A Gun> (Edited)

House arrest... How ridiculous is this? I'm 23 not 13..

I dressed up with a long yawn.

*This is what you're wearing:*

Then I went downstairs to Tom and found him in the kitchen, wearing a suit

Then I went downstairs to Tom and found him in the kitchen, wearing a suit. He was turned around, but he heard my footsteps behind him.

Tom: You still have your pancakes here. Eat it later for lunch.

He turned around to look at me, eyeing me from head to toe.

Tom: You look beautiful, darling.

I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, meanwhile he shamelessly grabbed my ass.

Y/n: Thank you, handsome.

Little flirting can't hurt anyone. He does look incredibly good in the suit though. It hugs his firm shoulders perfectly, the suit is so tight on his biceps, it hugs his waist and his....crotch.

Tom: You're welcome.

He said before he leaned in and connected our lips, but only for a second. I unpleasantly whined at the loss of his lips on mine after he pulled away. He chuckled and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Tom: Trust me, I would much rather stay here and kiss you all day, but I need to go, darling.

Y/n: I know...

I sadly let go of him. It's crazy that we know each other for such a short time, but we can't be without one another.
He grabbed his keys and phone, before he turned around to gave me one last glance.

Tom: Be active on Instagram on your laptop, since you don't have a phone. I'll be texting you to make sure that you're okay. Don't you dare ignore my messages, alright?

Y/n: Alright... I love you..

His gaze softened as I said those words. He warmly smiled and his eyes sparkled.

Tom: I love you too, baby.

He grabbed the handle, opened the door and left the house. I heard how he locked it. So he really meant it. I'm fucking locked here. I still can jump off the window, but I don't want to. Looks like I'll have to wait for my Prince Charming to return.

It's 10:45, what am I supposed to do here? Don't tell me I'll be bored for the entire time.

I went back upstairs to the bedroom. I took my laptop, sat with it on the bed and placed it in front of my crossed legs. I logged in and clicked on Instagram. I already had a message there.

The message:

Tom: Miss you already, darling.

I giggled and replied. I love when he calls me that. I sure as hell miss his warm touches too. And this morning was really something.