Part2

6 years later...

"How foolish of you..." 

A heavy loud laugh erupted,

"And who would know the mafia lord, in my grasp?" 

The sharp almond eyes took note of the man's facial features. 

"The other's should fear me.." a big old guy kept praising himself for tricking the mafia and taking him hostage. "Too bad, your men won't even know, that their boss– stupid boss might I add is already finished by my-hands" 

The guy clinked the handcrafted knife with the metal rod attached to the pillar, the sound echoing in the abandoned industrial building. 

"Stupid or not, its none of your business.." V, the mafia boss said with a smug look. "You should worry about yourself, Erick" 

The knife resting over his neck, the old man chuckled. "Still the heat, young lad?" Tracing it down Taehyung's jaw. "Once I get order from Xiun, I'll fucking slice your neck with this same dagger" 

"Are you sure Xian is even alive to give you orders?" V teasingly tilted his head, "cause…I think the fuck not" 

V parted his lips once his long brunett hairs got clutched by Erick. 

"You talk too much, might I just kill you on the spot." He gritted in anger.

"You deserve dying.." V smiled, feeling the knife pressing on his neck, his hands tied up with the rope to the iron pillar as he was made to stand. The smile soon turned deadly. "Cause betraying Vict clan, is purposely a suicide" 

The guy silently gulped seeing the dead stare of the mafia, his aura was enough to make someone shit in their pants, all the rumours were no lie.

"No one is there to save you," the guy managed to keep talking without any stutters. "You are not the one to talk" 

"Didn't your mommy told you not to trust strangers?" V gave a smirk and soon let it fall. "But thanks for the information, dickhead" and turned his face towards the corner.

"Boys, you know what you gotta do" 

The guy widened his eyes in shock.

"Wha-ack" instantly died due headshot which was inflicted by V's men, who covered the whole area and shooted the guards who started firing guns at them, alas V was freed by his mens and managed to take over the enemies with fewer casualties.

"Good work," V nodded at them, 

"Boss, we have used his information to trace Xian and he killed himself in fear" 

V huffed, fixing his collar. "Alright, keep an eye on his brother, I don't trust anyone from the Liukin family." 

"Yes, " The orange head said and informed his mens through the tablet. "Oh, V" 

The said male hummed. "Yea, Jhope?" 

"Rm wanted to talk to you, he said its urgent" 

V furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell him I'll be in the main house" Jhope nodded and V did not waste any time getting in his car and drove towards the said location. 

"Taehyung, I can't understand" 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung gritted his teeth, "Rm, how can you...you not find a simple Korena citizen?" 

Taehyung sighed, placing his hands on his waist. 

"I tried, but everytime the results were nill. Or until when that Jeon got arrested."