Part9

Before the sun's warm rays could be the reason to wake him up from his sleep, it was instead a sense of coldness that Taehyung perceived laying on the bed, chest against the duvet that draped onto his figure carelessly.

His eyes squinted and so his fingers turned in a fist upon not finding the warmth he was looking for.

Slowly he realised being alone in the bed, making his eyelids finally flutter open and he blinked repeatedly at the bright light that seeped from between his closed lids before it took over his vision. The room was completely silent, there were no footsteps indicating or any presence to assure him that he's not all by himself.

Waking up alone, suddenly Kim Taehyung is not habituated now at all.

With a dissatisfied expression, the latter turned around and just hoped if a pair of arms would surprise him but nothing sort of.

Taehyung sighed, no Jungkook to cuddle in the morning, Fine...

Then it made him curious about the time cause naturally he's the one to wake up among the bed of them, His medicine? As if with a spark of worry the blonde sat up and eyed the wall clock, shoulders slumping and arms resting against his side.

It was ten o'clock in the morning..

Taehyung's eyes briefly gaze towards the washroom door but instead it was locked from outside, so it only meant the younger one was either downstairs.

Ruffling his hair away from his forehead the latter stepped down and walked out of their bedroom in order to search for the younger.

Jogging down the stairs, Taehyung heard voices from the dining hall which was just adjacent to the living room, and seeing whom he was finding he stopped with a sigh, and leaned against the wall.

"There you are.."

Attracting the eyes away from the pancake that was settled for the younger on a plate, Jungkook's finger fiddled with the spoon as he realised Taehyung's immediate presence and eyes on him.

The latter seemed to have just come down without even freshening up, Jeongguk concluded in his mind as Taehyung's dirty blonde hair was messy, slightly tousled, he was still presentable looking with arms crossed against his chest.

"Um," Jeongguk's gaze shifted from his hair to his eyes, blinking slowly. "Good morning," his voice soft and small, against Taehyung's ears that made the latter to muse how he was robbed from his morning cuddle.

"Morning, you could have woken me up though.." The blonde said, speaking from where he was standing and watching how Jeongguk's arms left the plate and settled under the table, probably on his lap.

"You..seem deep in sleep-so I.." Jeongguk's chest unintendedly heaved as he focused on finishing his words, however fell silent in a moment.

Taehyung nodded when he figured the latter won't be continuing and instead he asked what was on his mind. "But I needed to give you the morning vitamins, Gguk.." His eyebrows scrunched slightly into a frown.

"I have..actually" Jeongguk interrupted, "took it myself," he paused then added, "and came..down for breakfast.." his hands rested on the table again, where Taehyung gazed on minutely before pulling a small smile at him.

"You did?" Taehyung's smile stretched a bit more when he saw Jeongguk nodding his head silently. "Good," that means the latter is also trying to be responsible for himself especially when he knows Jeongguk doesn't like medicines in any form.

"Are you enjoying the pancakes?" Seokjin's voice surfaced as the latter stepped in through the doors, dressed casually with a coffee cup clutched in his hand. Before realising Taehyung was also there, "Oh, good morning V, aren't you having your breakfast?"